Angels are real !!! Video !

C_jami

I don't know if this can be a fake but I have am amazing feeling watching this. On fist part of the video it should be CCTV from a mall in Indonesia. Date 11.09.2011. On second part of the video I am not shore about the place or country but is in ...09.2012.

Fake or not is just amazing to see this
:)

C_jami

The second part looks more like time travel then a angel. But the first video take my breath away

C_jami

This happen just a hour before the funerary of a little girl
The theory would be that there was angels taking hers soul up

AETERNAM REX

I don't know if this can be a fake but I have am amazing feeling watching this. On fist part of the video it should be CCTV from a mall in Indonesia. Date 11.09.2011. On second part of the video I am not shore about the place or country but is in ...09.2012.

Fake or not is just amazing to see this
:)

Indeed. It is a cool video, but it is most likely faux. The intersection incident shows several inconsistencies when slowed down or paused at the right moments. Certain key aspects appear unnatural and 'out of place'.

~ Note that at the very instant the bicycle/cart is 're-materializing', you can see the 'time traveler' person grabbing something from it. It wasn't a second or two later, but precisely as it is re-materializing...even while it is still glowing. It looks as if it was edited from a point in time where they stopped, when she was being dropped off while he waited for her.

~ Note the reflection of the street-light on the face of the 'time traveler' as she walks under it. This implies she is wearing a face mask or helmet, which further suggests she was a passenger.

~ Note the lack of shadows created by the light from the flashes. If it were that bright, there would have been shadows caste by nearby objects, and opposite of the flashes. There were no such shadows.

~ Note the unnatural behavior of the three people involved. The guy that stopped the truck didn't appear to even notice the other two, nor did he give any hand gestures or bother to walk over to talk to them. The rider and 'time traveler' seemed to exhibit the same indifference to the guy in the truck. This suggests at least two separate instances filmed from the same fixed camera position. Additionally, all of their body language and demeanor look a bit too relaxed after experiencing such an amazing event.

~ Note the ring-shaped burn marks on the pavement. Note how they are virtually identical, ...as well as how they fade only a few seconds later, ...and simultaneously. Wouldn't they remain visible for a while?

My guess is that it was more than one occurrence filmed from a fixed position, super-imposed to look as if it was a single occurrence.

The guy on the bike probably goes through there every day. The day the girl was with him, is different than the day of the footage of him passing through the intersection. The truck was filmed from a different day as the other two.

Coincidentally, the flash of light was directly around the sewer cap. My guess is that flammable gasses were seeping from it and were somehow ignited by the truck. I suppose it could have even been taken from another day altogether.

Who really knows? Whatever the case, it is unnatural, fake. Given enough time examining the details, I could pick it apart.

But I am pretty sure it's fake.

C_jami

Indeed. It is a cool video, but it is most likely faux. The intersection incident shows several inconsistencies when slowed down or paused at the right moments. Certain key aspects appear unnatural and 'out of place'.

~ Note that at the very instant the bicycle/cart is 're-materializing', you can see the 'time traveler' person grabbing something from it. It wasn't a second or two later, but precisely as it is re-materializing...even while it is still glowing. It looks as if it was edited from a point in time where they stopped, when she was being dropped off while he waited for her.

~ Note the reflection of the street-light on the face of the 'time traveler' as she walks under it. This implies she is wearing a face mask or helmet, which further suggests she was a passenger.

~ Note the lack of shadows created by the light from the flashes. If it were that bright, there would have been shadows caste by nearby objects, and opposite of the flashes. There were no such shadows.

~ Note the unnatural behavior of the three people involved. The guy that stopped the truck didn't appear to even notice the other two, nor did he give any hand gestures or bother to walk over to talk to them. The rider and 'time traveler' seemed to exhibit the same indifference to the guy in the truck. This suggests at least two separate instances filmed from the same fixed camera position. Additionally, all of their body language and demeanor look a bit too relaxed after experiencing such an amazing event.

~ Note the ring-shaped burn marks on the pavement. Note how they are virtually identical, ...as well as how they fade only a few seconds later, ...and simultaneously. Wouldn't they remain visible for a while?

My guess is that it was more than one occurrence filmed from a fixed position, super-imposed to look as if it was a single occurrence.

The guy on the bike probably goes through there every day. The day the girl was with him, is different than the day of the footage of him passing through the intersection. The truck was filmed from a different day as the other two.

Coincidentally, the flash of light was directly around the sewer cap. My guess is that flammable gasses were seeping from it and were somehow ignited by the truck. I suppose it could have even been taken from another day altogether.

Who really knows? Whatever the case, it is unnatural, fake. Given enough time examining the details, I could pick it apart.

But I am pretty sure it's fake.
I agree that is 100% a fake. Not shore how I can explain the "falling angel from Indonesia" on that one they must be using some really good technic :)