anomolies dot net

magnaflux

i read all of the original tiitor post on that site before they got deleted, a year or two ago.darby was one that posted the most and called him out as boomer and said he had an i.q. of 127 and was a professor from california. my question is has anyone read or seen this .

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Titor's IP was traced to Florida on one site. Titor's IQ is irrelevant, IMHO, but 127 is still above average. Also, certain individuals have been on a hate rampage against Titor since day one and still continue to bad mouth him as much as possible, so be careful who you believe.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
This is the first I've heard of an I.Q. for Titor. Probably more fabricated nonsense.

magnaflux

,darby is a forum modulator that titor posted on. darby was constantly trying to debunk him. the site has under went changes.darby is pretty sharp. my question now is, is darby, john titor?

Last edited:

magnaflux

just one more thing i like to add;
Looking at a car and looking at a proton is not the same thing. A beam of light does not propell a car away from us.
but what if that car could be broken down proton by proton and only separated by a proton,then a beam could propell a car away from us.

HDRKID

I believe that Darby spoke about the lack of 2036 slang terms in John Titor's posts. That did surprise me.

Here is an example of late 1800's speech from the book "The Time Machine" by HG Wells.

Notice how different it is than they way people speak now.

'Now, it is very remarkable that this is so extensively overlooked,'

continued the Time Traveller, with a slight accession of

cheerfulness.

OK, if we go further back, look at we can see.

Romeo & Juliette by William Shakespeare

JULIET
It is an honour that I dream not of.

Nurse
An honour! were not I thine only nurse,
I would say thou hadst suck'd wisdom from thy teat.