Another video of the " little light"

Wee

Last night, once again, I was videoing my little man try to crawl, or "scoot", but he is apparently camera shy lol, however, this little ball of light is not so camera shy. You can see it come across the screen at about 47 seconds, and then the camera kind of dims out (shadow maybe?), and then the ball of light shoots down from the top of the right hand side of the screen about 48/49 seconds right after.

Wee

It did to me to at first, but then something from the top right hand side of the screen shot down kinda fast, so then I questioned it.

BlastTyrant

Ya the big orb i would call as dust, the little one is to hard to catch to really consider it anything, Dust wouldn't move that fast. So that may in fact be another orb.

Carl Miller

I could not see anything paranormal about this specific video.
But i could bet that spark of light from the first video smells materialization of spirits. A spirit is that....a spark of light!!!!

Wee

Well I watched it again. The big orb does look like dust but the second one I don't believe is a bug. It was so close to my phone I know I would've seen it. The second orb I can't explain.