Any cases of alien abductions with ghost hauntings?

I currently help run a paranormal group and we do semi regular investigations. Well one of the clients I am talking to has told me an interesting story. Their current home they lived in for 20+ years is haunted by several spirits; a few old men, a civil war soldier (may also be the same as one of the old men just in different clothes) a woman and a small boy. All are intelligent hauntings and interact with the residents.

Now for the kicker.....

Both the husband and wife have been visited. All by the Greys. The husband has woken up to see three of them by their bed and he felt in his mind they represented a family. Mother, father, and son. He also had the feeling it is not right for him to see them there and he fell back asleep. His wife has been abducted, been shown symbols and stuff including examinations. Both have had indentations on the skin where samples have been 'removed' Both have not felt fear or anything when seeing the Greys.

I have a couple mediums with my group. Both are super good at what they do and have verified what they sense with historical info, etc. I am gonna ask them how they feel about contacting the Greys once we get inside the home...

So, has anyone else heard of anything like this happening? Any hauntings associated with ufo or alien activity?

I will continue to update as I get more info.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'll be interested to hear how you get on but really Ghosts and Aliens, all the same - Cross dimensional travelers the only difference being the UFOs need technology to do it whereas we in Spirit form do not. :)

Voyageur

The term "abduction" seems to be usually negative, but I think this is an example of a positive one. They usually use telepathy to scan what are peoples feelings' about the contact, and if people feel positive feelings, they might attract people's consciousness towards their's to make a contact. I have never had a negative experience with ETs, what I have seen is that they are wonderful beings who are observing us and contact with those who wants to contact them :)

I'll be interested to hear how you get on but really Ghosts and Aliens, all the same - Cross dimensional travelers the only difference being the UFOs need technology to do it whereas we in Spirit form do not. :)

So you subscribe to the believe they are from another physical universe, kinda like one of them on Sliders?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I've never seen Sliders but there are lots of other universes and lots of dimensions within each universe. If you add timelines into that equation then we are part of a very busy almost infinite system. We happen to live in a heavy, solid vibration. There are much lighter, less solid frequencies that some may call spirit realms as well as other solid universes where other solid creatures dwell. It makes sense to me that the more solid creatures would probably use tech to traverse the frequencies whilst lighter celestial beings (maybe spirits included here) may find it easier to traverse using thought or other natural abilities. Maybe we exist across frequency, as a physical being here but a celestial elsewhere at the same time, who knows.

HDRKID

I believe there is a lot of cross over. For example, this movies talk about UFO craft coming from a parallel universe.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZJ5WH3O/ref=wtls_list_ovl_mor?fullSynopsis=1

Russian stumble upon a basic fact that the UFO is both physical and etheric and that proves confusing to us. Let me give you an example, there is a poltergeist in my house we call ann, annie, anna, annissa. I have never seen her, but she knocks over books, opens windows, slams doors, and even did cause in a pool waves.

A old man who lives near me use to live in my house many years ago. It was burned down, but built back up. He told me that when he was a little boy, he use to play with ann. She was a little girl that was very pale and she had a white dress on.

He told me that he thought she was a little girl who committed suicide because her father was abusing her and that she did not want to leave the area. Perhaps, she was an earth bound spirit - like a fairy or a ghost even.

375751_devushka_prizrak_derevya_sneg_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

OK so here is where it gets interesting, my sister and I had visitations from a little girl that looked like a BEK when I was six. She was similar to ann. This BEK girl wanted to learn to milk a cow. Well, we thought a cow was too big for her and let her milk a goat we called nanny. This goat had a kid called pep. He was always jumping. BEK girl remarked - the milk is warm. I said. "Yeah, milk is always warm when it first comes out of a goat or a cow."

She told me that humans where like vampires because we squeeze an animal and drink its juices.

I wanted to go to her place and she took us. Needless to say, the place was dark and gloomy because they have a weak sun. Also, they have animals like us. However, they have chicken, ducks, and geese. There were no cows. Also, there were no pigs.

Getting back to ann. I asked the old man more about the ghost girl and he told me that she could eat food and play games. Also, he admitted to me that when he was six... the ghost girl asked him for marriage. He said they could be boy friend and girl friend and she was always coming over.

Around when he was seven... she asked for marriage again. He said no. She never came any more.