Any Pendulum Users?

Himalayan Hermit

I was just curious if there were any Pendulum users on this forum and if they are willing to talk about their experiences with it. I currently own a crystal one but have not used it heavily. I have done research on cleansing, tuning and programming it and am yet to put it to real test.
Prof. Opmmur has been kind to share his knowledge with me on occasions.

So please share about your normal or paranormal Pendulum Experiences.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was just curious if there were any Pendulum users on this forum and if they are willing to talk about their experiences with it. I currently own a crystal one but have not used it heavily. I have done research on cleansing, tuning and programming it and am yet to put it to real test.

I have a metal, spiral pendulum. Although I am a believer of spirits and psychic phenomena, I am little skeptical of the pendulum.
The slightest, microscopic movement of the hand can make it swing or turn and we could subconsciously be controlling it. Now, if it
were to hang off something and move by itself, that would be a different story. Some theorize that our own energy is what drives it,
but I don't know. The verdict is still out for me. I personally have not had any extreme experiences with it. I have better results with
runes and tarot cards. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you guys post pictures of your pendulums? I'm curious to know what they look like.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here is mine. It is apparently silver or silver plated because I found it tarnished and had to dip it in cleaner.

pendulum.JPG

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Looks good. What are you using it for?

Some people use it to find lost objects in their house or around it. Somehow, the pendulum gets to point out where the object actually is.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What are they made of. Can you post pictures of your pendulums too? :)

Also, what are you using them for?

I'm thinking of making a pendulum myself, so I'm interested to know more from people using them.

Belladonna

I have a huge amethest{ SP?} I use it to locate sprits and to help with house clear out. It has a calming effects when it sways and kinda lets the other side know what I'm doing. I also use a sharp darning needle on a long piece of string to determine the sex of babies while women are pregnant!! One of my families fav's.