Anybody own any weird paranormal trinkets?

Computerbug

Greetings everyone, Agent computerbug here. Does anyone here have any interesting paranormal paraphernalia? And where does one usually get that sort of thing? I have a replica alien fetus in a jar on my desk and a couple ancient good luck charms but that's about it. Anybody here have anything more interesting?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm, I have a 1/18 DeLorean model I received some years ago as a gift, does that count?

You have an alien fetus in a jar? How weird! LOL

TheCreator

I have a flawless double terminated quartz crystal that will fix most computer problems. Seriously. I keep it on my desk at work and carry it with me when I have a particularly difficult computer to work on. It also works amazingly well at curing ignorance and keeping stupid people at bay. You think I'm joking but I assure you I am not. At a very basic level it seems to have the ability to make order from chaos. Unlike some other crystals it doesn't need charging much because of the double termination, which causes a sort of toroidal energy flow. But I do charge it sometimes, just like you would keep pushing the merry-go-round. It's already spinning, I just want to keep it going.

crystal.jpg

Jobenblue

I have a flawless double terminated quartz crystal that will fix most computer problems. Seriously. I keep it on my desk at work and carry it with me when I have a particularly difficult computer to work on. It also works amazingly well at curing ignorance and keeping stupid people at bay. You think I'm joking but I assure you I am not. At a very basic level it seems to have the ability to make order from chaos. Unlike some other crystals it doesn't need charging much because of the double termination, which causes a sort of toroidal energy flow. But I do charge it sometimes, just like you would keep pushing the merry-go-round. It's already spinning, I just want to keep it going.

crystal.jpg
Why the hell do you own a mac? When and where did I get that crystal? What is that robot? Dr. Who? Really? Why is there a solar panel if you are inside? What does that key go to? It doesn't look like a mazda or pontiac... You chew altoids? lol what are those USB's sitting on? (We know eachother, no hard feelings) But really though...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

crystal.jpg
Why the hell do you own a mac? When and where did I get that crystal? What is that robot? Dr. Who? Really? Why is there a solar panel if you are inside? What does that key go to? It doesn't look like a mazda or pontiac... You chew altoids? lol what are those USB's sitting on? (We know eachother, no hard feelings) But really though...
Pff yeah... And what's with the plastic spoon? :rolleyes:

(Jk, I have no idea what's going on... Lol.)

TheCreator

crystal.jpg
Pff yeah... And what's with the plastic spoon? :rolleyes:

(Jk, I have no idea what's going on... Lol.)
Tools of the trade. ;)

TheCreator

crystal.jpg
If you knew anything, you would not be asking these questions.

Jobenblue

crystal.jpg
If you knew anything, you would not be asking these questions.
Nobody has told me anything yet

Maddy

I've actually considered trying to buy a "cursed" object (or whatever), but I have no idea how you can tell if it's actually believed to be cursed (or whatever) or if it's just that someone wanted to make a quick buck on ebay. I've never had anything even remotely paranormal happen to me, and I strongly suspect that I'm one of those people who is completely insensible to it (assuming that paranormal phenomena is real, etc.), and I'd be curious if a) I would even notice a proper cursing, and b) any of my friends/family would notice something amiss if I neglected to mention that my new vase (or whatever) is supposedly cursed. I've always thought that the idea that paranormal phenomena is all around us and only some people are attuned to it to be really interesting.

That said, I have a young child, so perhaps not playing with potential forces of darkness might be for the best :)

Mayhem

Zenith
A friend of mine gave me this some years ago.
I said you just bought that, no i didn't i made it.
I have various other things, none of them were actually made for me.
A few times i thought i had lost it, gave up on it. But no.
Even though it is quite small, its an item i hold dearly.
Im not saying it's weird but it has energy of some sort.

Attachments

• 20171104_212633[1].jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4