Anyone can Summon UFOs, here is my footage

hailtothegods

Hello, Since last september 15 at 6:19 pm yes its almost cigarette burned into my brain, i have been summoning UFOs. i call to them in the name of Yahweh, although you can probably summon them just by good intention and pure freewill.

anyways heres a link to my channel on youtube, hope you guys enjoy.

UFO Summoning - YouTube

TimeFlipper

Hello, Since last september 15 at 6:19 pm yes its almost cigarette burned into my brain, i have been summoning UFOs. i call to them in the name of Yahweh, although you can probably summon them just by good intention and pure freewill.

anyways heres a link to my channel on youtube, hope you guys enjoy.

UFO Summoning - YouTube
Hmm..i call them in the name of Yahoo :LOL:

BlastTyrant

it is actually fairly common that abductee's and those who are more in tune to their spiritual side to be able to summon UFo's and ET's. I have personally seen it happen a few times.

Miscellaneous

BlastTyrant said:
it is actually fairly common that abductee's and those who are more in tune to their spiritual side to be able to summon UFo's and ET's. I have personally seen it happen a few times.
I just don't want to see the contactees regretting to contact the wrong ETs and UFOs.

BlastTyrant

it is a gamble when you try to summon anything lol, typically if it is a peaceful intention you wont run into any negatives but there is a chance of it.

TimeFlipper

99% of all the UFO`s are unmanned or unaliened..They keep testing us to see how far our technology has reached, and at present none of our aircraft can still catch up with them..Total fail lol :LOL: