Apex TV

midsummerlight

Have any of you watched this channel on YouTube? I find it to be a little ridiculous, but I have watched a lot of it because I am obsessed with time travel possibilities. And I'm fairly sure there are time travelers here on earth right now. Apex TV looks to be run by a kid in a garage. Just wondered if anyone ever heard anything close to legit on this channel.

Mayhem

Zenith
You have answered what you asked.

There are many other areas to research.

The_Observer

One time traveler said he went to ApexTV because in the future they are a huge news source and they aren't like mainstream media today. I agree, they aren't. The only problem with Apex is that they simply provide stories from other people without twisting them around towards their own agenda, but it doesn't mean the stories are true. It's just an "unfiltered" news source on more controversial subjects that mainstream media won't touch because let's face it, Justin Bieber's DUI is more important than supposed time travelers because they're just crazy people, right? But, it's refreshing to see a journalist that doesn't provide his own opinion on subject matters. If I wanted a news broadcasters opinion I'll just go watch Fox and lose some brain cells in the process.

TimeFlipper

Have any of you watched this channel on YouTube? I find it to be a little ridiculous, but I have watched a lot of it because I am obsessed with time travel possibilities. And I'm fairly sure there are time travelers here on earth right now. Apex TV looks to be run by a kid in a garage. Just wondered if anyone ever heard anything close to legit on this channel.

Apex TV has been a constant source of good old fashioned spoofery (y) :D..