Debate Are AETERNAM REX and Temporal Recon the same person?

AETERNAM REX

Sam,

What makes you so sure that was TR in chat? Is it simply because he likes to ask questions?

How do you know 'he' was telling lies?

Are you bearing false witness against TR?

Samstwitch

Sam,

What makes you so sure that was TR in chat? Is it simply because he likes to ask questions?

Temporal Recon, I know that is you. I'll get back to you after I have a Chat with my Boss.

AETERNAM REX

Temporal Recon, I know that is you.

How can you be so sure?

Is is possible, considering you are premising your assertions on TR's inclination to phrase things in question form, that I could be phrasing everything in question form in order to keep you confused?

TimeTravel_00

I'm confused as to why anyone would expect Temporal Recon to have any definitive answers to the questions that John Titor left behind. Only John Titor holds the keys to those gates. Temporal Recon only made an effort to examine some of the evidence left behind by the anomaly in a definitive and concise manner. Is there a bit of writers animosity going on here? I have a fun question, why does the investigative author keep referring to the admin/architect as boss? Who is funding this focus group? Does the AFE know no limits?

AETERNAM REX

TimeTravel_00,

The only reason TR is even a part of this conversation is because Sam is convinced I am him. I am not.

Sam,

I understand that you have put a lot of time and effort into researching all that is 'Titor'. I understand your frustration with all the games, hoaxers, etc. Please try to keep an open mind and consider that there may be more to it than you think.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Sam,

And yet here you are, asking questions. When you could be providing answers, like proving that you are not TR. But no, you decide to play the question with a question game. Just like TR according to Sam. I have no doubts what Sam said about TR is true. And I'm starting to have doubts about you...

Samstwitch

Okay, so you claim you are not TR. If you're not TR, that's fine, then it's my mistake. However, you do write like him, interact like him, talk about the same things that he does, behave like him online, and frequently reference his book, Blog, and ideas.

TR and I were not in the habit of exchanging conversation on Paranormalis. The most that I ever talked to him was right before he came to Paranormalis, which was a very lengthy private email exchange outside of here. After that exchange, I had no desire to interact with him.

In the Thursday Chat, you claimed to know what TR told me. If you are not TR, you could not know what he told me (see 2nd underline below). I need a solid explanation.

In the Chatroom, you also said "sam - you will disagree no matter what - all it has to be is different from what you have made up your mind to". How would you know whether or not I would disagree? If you are not TR, then you and I had never exchanged any type of conversation on this subject (see 1st underline below). As I said, I need a solid explanation.

The premise: “If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it must be a duck.”

Maybe you are his shadow.

From the Chat Log

[21:08] <Guest348> sam - nuclear war is a mtaphor for something else I think
[21:08] <tomrat> its the other trademark paula
[21:08] <PaulaJedi> Because the owner of Disaster, Inc. owns other cleanup companies
[21:08] <PaulaJedi> with similar names
[21:09] <Samstwitch> 348, I disagree, and we don't have long to wait to find out.
[21:09] <PaulaJedi> Oh what other one?
[21:09] <Cosmo> Guest348, simply saying "it's for reals" doesn't do anything for its credibility. I need to know more, or why you believe it.
[21:09] <Guest348> sam - you will disagree no matter what - all it has to be is different from what you have made your mind up to
[21:09] <Guest348> ...which is largely a false premise
[21:10] <Cosmo> I think that's unfair
[21:10] <Guest348> cosmo - because I have met them
[21:10] <PaulaJedi> 348 - do research. Read. Learn. Make an educated decision after that.
[21:10] <Samstwitch> 348, I believe in John's story. I base my findings on what he posted, and what his mother wrote.
[21:10] <Cosmo> Wait, Guest348 is saying he's met John Titor?
[21:10] <tomrat> there is a point i have to disagree sam
[21:10] <Cosmo> The real-life time traveling worldline-hopping Titor?
[21:11] <tomrat> "what his mother wrote"
[21:11] <Guest348> sam - TR tried to tell you the same thing I have - you are not open to it and thus will not see
[21:11] <Guest348> cosmo - yes, in a matter of speaking
[21:11] <Khaos> If its a group of people working under a collective, half can be posting facts, while the other half posts lies
[21:11] <Khaos> you sure that his mother's story, is fact?
[21:11] <Samstwitch> tomrat, JT's mother wrote her notes in the published book to give readers insight into what was happening while John wrote on the Internet.
[21:11] <Cosmo> Guest348, that's not what you just said. If you're going to be ambiguous in your claims, don't make them.
[21:11] <Guest348> Khaos - it is more like truth within cryptic BS
[21:12] <Guest348> lol
[21:12] <Cosmo> ^^Speaking of which...
[21:12] <JasperMoon> :'(
[21:12] <Samstwitch> 348, how do you know what TR told me...unless you are him, as I suspected?

Last edited:

AETERNAM REX

how do you know what TR told me...unless you are him, as I suspected?

...Because a few months ago, on one of these threads( If I must, I can go dig for it), TR was making the point to you that you should think a little more outside the box, and to not settle on what you 'know'...or something along those lines. This is because he sees it, or else he wouldn't be conveying such a message.

I knew what he meant. I agree. So I made a follow up point.

It's okay Sam. There is no conspiracy or whatever...just me pushing your buttons a little.