Are Aliens Asking the Same Question About Us?

Night Vision

Really. What if humans are considered one of the more aggressive species? We always assume that aliens are aggressive, but there could be some super peaceful ones out there that look at us in horror.

Humans are. My contact with Aliens say it is. But we also can be very good. That means, we are both Good and Evil depending on what is needed. That is very necessary for growth....just manage it...by big boys? Like Humans and Mimbari in Babylon 5?...

...just a thought...
NO Krish :) the human species is just plain FD UP Horrible NO exceptions sorry :D

TimeFlipper

I wouldn't think they wonder. I say they know how we are and that's why they stay away from us. Why would they want to come here to a world that is always at war with itself?

to quote Ronald Regan if Aliens came from outer space and started a war, wouldnt we all come together. i may have gotten half of that wrong but lol, he did make a good point that it would take Alien invasion or them at least showing up in mass numbers to bring peace to humanity which i think it would and i hope happens sometime soon
Excellent posting Derrick :)..I recall an air hostess telling me one night, that to be together is a blessing, but to come together is devine ;):D