Are Aliens Asking the Same Question About Us?

lamdo263

You know, we always look at planets like Kepler-438b and wonder, "is there life on that planet?". Well, if there is life on that planet... like intelligent life... are they looking at us and saying "I wonder if there's life on that planet?". Tell me what you think, I just think this would be funny if it was true.
More than likely. There's strategic reason why alien life forms will or won't settle on a planet. But since it has water and other probable resources placed upon it, Kepler b is also probably considered a hub world by any alien stopping by. Earth is also considered a hub world too.

Where you will find this out is in the ET UFO published media, on direct ET contacts. New Earth Discovered - And The Elites Fear Of The AWAKENING! (ufointernationalproject.com)

Novram

There is a difference between the scientific search for life on other planets and ufology. Astrobiologists are looking for signs of life elsewhere in our galaxy, like with kepler. Ufologist investigate sightings of possible extraterrestrial vehicle in the skies of our planet. They are both looking for basically the same thing, just in different places.