Are Aliens time travellers from the future?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I had a friend that passed away a number of years ago, he was very fortunate to be able to read the biological report on the Roswell crash in 1947. In a long conversation with him in 1980, he revealed that the victims the Roswell crash were not grays like the movies personify. But, very small humanoid type beings, with oversized heads and thin bodies, with exceptional muscle tone in their legs and arms. He also stated that they could walk down any major city street in the United States and not be noticed as an alien being. They would be perceived as small, not attractive small humans by human standards. He also indicated that their blood type was O blood which would make them a universal donor to every man, woman and child on this planet.

Angelhoney

I had a friend that passed away a number of years ago, he was very fortunate to be able to read the biological report on the Roswell crash in 1947. In a long conversation with him in 1980, he revealed that the victims the Roswell crash were not grays like the movies personify. But, very small humanoid type beings, with oversized heads and thin bodies, with exceptional muscle tone in their legs and arms. He also stated that they could walk down any major city street in the United States and not be noticed as an alien being. They would be perceived as small, not attractive small humans by human standards. He also indicated that their blood type was O blood which would make them a universal donor to every man, woman and child on this planet.
This actualy confirms that they really were humans from our future. more importantly, it proves that time travel is possible and has already happened. Was your friend working for the government?

mariya94

Yes, I've read that aliens are time travelers. I heard that if you ask them to help you time travel, you can get a ride aboard a UFO and ask them to help you travel to whatever date you wish to travel to.

Angelhoney

Yes, I've read that aliens are time travelers. I heard that if you ask them to help you time travel, you can get a ride aboard a UFO and ask them to help you travel to whatever date you wish to travel to.[/QUOTE
Where did you hear that and how can we contact them?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@mariya94 - I thank you for your nod to me. :)

Anyway, as I see it, there's little doubt that some aliens are human time travelers from the future. However, I would strongly suspect that not all of them are. Advances in technology are not developed out of nothing. Time traveling technology is something to be learned from, unless coming from divine or semi-divine entities, which we people are nowhere near.