Debate Are any of you aware of the government chemtrails in your skies?

Do you understand the diference in contrails vs chemtrails?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TnWatchdog

The pic above was the first pic I took and submitted to the site listed below. I thought the sky did not look normal as most people think. The blue of yesterday is gone. There is a lens flare on the right side of the sun...it isn't PX or Mercury. This pic led me to other sites as I realized they were doing chemtrails constantly in the morming and evening...like the were trying to hide Mercury, PX, or something else. I use to chart the spraying, but now I don't as every day or evening the sky is not blue but whitish. Why have an arial assault on the sun unless they don't want you to see something? It is hard to see the stars at night...Maybe they don't want you to see the effects of the Earth's wobble. Interesting isn't it. Check out my page on the site as I have 150 pics from Nashville's chemtrails and the weird formations the create.
Chemtrail Truth - Searching for the truth about chemtrails

BlastTyrant

See i don't recall seeing stuff like that here in Minnesota i work in the capital and i live in the suburbs but nothing to that extreme, if they do it here it is very covert and not noticeable

TnWatchdog

Interesting vid I picked off a chemtrail site. There is a lot of information given but as always draw your own conclusions.

TnWatchdog

Another day of chemtrails turning the nice day we were having into a background for a sci-fi movie. Just like on Easter they are at it on Thanksgiving...Bubba is going to be late for the turkey dinner as he is busy doing his chemtrail thing. I wonder if they get double time spraying on a holiday.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well either I never noticed them befor or they just lately started to do this here in the K.C. MO. area cause I have seen the same con trails in the sky several times now in the last 12-18 months most often they will be a tic-tac-toe pattern and seem to last at least 3-4 hours befor finely fading out.. I have noticed a very fine dust orange in color a few time's that has settles in the dark brown paint of my car. the first time it happened I blew ot off as just polen from the many trees in my yard but the trees have lost all there leaves and have no bud's or blossem's left on them so thats not it huh?

TnWatchdog

They have picked up the pace since Thanksgiving...spraying us like bugs. This is what the sky looked like above the roof line...cough...cough. The sunsets are a vivid orange or red as there is plenty of chemicals in the sky...the beautiful chem-sunset. It is hard not to feel that something is happening and happening soon but most don't notice or care to look up, which would get them out of their comfort zone.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Wish I could have taken a picture of them, but they were too far off in the distance and only my binoculars could see them, I was watching the sunset when I noticed a con/chem trail that was a little bit bigger than I've seen from planes and it looked like it was making a dive for the ground. A few times the smoke would cut out and you could see the craft, cigar shaped. Didn't look like an airplane. I then saw another contrail that intercepted the main contrail, and then another contrail roared right past in a straight line, at one point it broke off into another line going up towards the other two contrails and the one going in a straight line just kept going.

Also thought I saw a flash of light from the main contrail. Military test? Missile interception?

And here is my best drawing representing what I saw:

zjjg9e.png