Debate Are any of you aware of the government chemtrails in your skies?

Do you understand the diference in contrails vs chemtrails?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TnWatchdog

Wish I could have taken a picture of them, but they were too far off in the distance and only my binoculars could see them, I was watching the sunset when I noticed a con/chem trail that was a little bit bigger than I've seen from planes and it looked like it was making a dive for the ground. A few times the smoke would cut out and you could see the craft, cigar shaped. Didn't look like an airplane. I then saw another contrail that intercepted the main contrail, and then another contrail roared right past in a straight line, at one point it broke off into another line going up towards the other two contrails and the one going in a straight line just kept going.

Also thought I saw a flash of light from the main contrail. Military test? Missile interception?

And here is my best drawing representing what I saw:

zjjg9e.png
There is a lot of strange stuff in the sky lately. Feel good about yourself as most people don't look up and notice anything. Check out my page on this site below to see all the pictures I have taken in the last year. Makes you wonder what is happening.
Chemtrail Truth - Searching for the truth about chemtrails

BlastTyrant

I have been meaning to post these for awhile now and i just thought of it 20 minutes before i am suppose to go to bed, so here they are these are takin over a few months of driving to work in the Twin Cities

Chem1.JPGChem2.JPGChem3.JPGChem4.JPGChem5.JPG

TnWatchdog

Hey BT...You got some wild chemtrails in Minnesota...now ask yourself if this is normal. If the governments of the world are doing this for our own good...protecting us from global warming or solar radiation...they must be loosing the fight as the spraying has been increasing. On a clear day before an approaching front, which includes rain, there is an increase of chemtrail activity. I think they want what they are spraying in the air to reach the ground when it rains. This is not a normal sky and I don't trust the explaination or lack of an explaination of what is going on.
De-bunkers out there will say this is good and normal...They are full of it and don't know what they are talking about. If you are in MN, TX, CA, or wherever...you will see chemtrails but you won't remember seeing them when you were younger? Why is this?

BlastTyrant

Ya i started to document them on my drive to work, but as i work from home now and it is winter time it is rarly sunny these days and i rarly leave the house due to hating the cold.

TnWatchdog

I think the weather people are instructed not to bring up chemtrails. I see them on their live shots and they never say anything. They aren't that stupid not to see them for themselves.

TnWatchdog

X marks the spot...They spray us like bugs, where I live, constantly...cough...cough. The fly boys really come out the day before a front with rain passes by. They must want the mix to fall upon us. This whole thing is so crazy and very apparent for those who choose to look up!

TnWatchdog

Recently, I was in northern Iowa visiting my daughter...I pointed out all the chemtrails in the sky and explained the haze was from their expansion. She sort of laughed and said they were exhaust from planes. I just told her the planes must be lost as they were flying in circles. I told her to keep watching the sky for whatever doesn't seam normal. I think she thought I was crazy and didn't want to admit it so she laughed it off. Most people are like this...they don't see the obvious. I got home and my dogs wouldn't drink the rain water that filled their dish. I gave them fresh water and they drank it up. Indoor plants seam to get bothered when I put them outside, reacting like they were sprayed with weed killer. Clearly something is going on or it is one hell of a coincidence.