are cemeteries necessarily haunted in your opinion?

Freak Show

Well, since spirit/energy is everywhere, then yes. But then so is every place else. Some spirit have enough energy to manifest, they just want to be heard or seen. others don't. It's pretty simple. You can be anywhere to see spirit, that is if you are meant to see them, not all are. I see them 24/7, everywhere i go. Why, cause i'm a super beacon of light and energy. They see me as the light to Heaven, although i'm not. But i am a guide and i guide them and pass them over into the light. They are brought to me by my two spirit guides, Helen and Manos. But my guides are not just guides, they are Angels. I have a purpose, to pass spirit and to teach people and move them to the next step.

DEATH OMEN

i have always wondered this
Love the question, thanks for postin'. Guess 1 has to define "haunted", by "what" or "who", to me, just because there are graves about, no real, automatic need to assume the "graveyard" is "haunted". General assumption, since there are graves there, with dead folks in them, then if what is out "haunting" places, won't "what" is doin' the "hauntin" be comin' back? Not necessarily so. Stories of various types of "hauntings, by "ghosts", "entities" , whatever, from another time, whose physical body has long since returned to dust, not need it to go back to exist, when "they" really don't exist or they do.
Your postings are very colorful Death Omen, I like your quotes lol

I do try to make them interesting without a lot of language that isn't needed to make my point.