Are Liberals A Threat To National Security?

TnWatchdog

My answer to the question is .. YES.
The radical liberals are out of control idiots who have been brainwashed. They say and do stupid things, which threaten our way of life. Their fb posts are so full of hate and racism, claiming the conservatives are the evil and racist ones...crazy. A Black Oak Arkansas' song title reminds me of their thinking...'Fever in my mind'!

Last edited:

jcolanzi

I agree. The other end of the political system is a threat also. People are too into group think and being labeled and not taking ideas on an issue by issue basis.

TimeFlipper

Loony Liberal minded Judges banned the Golliwog on Robertsons Jam because it was seen as racist..Golliwog toys that children had played with for years, were also banned for being racist...In the UK we used to have a group of Black and White Minstrels who had been performing for years on TV...Banned because its racist!!...Blackboards that are used in school classrooms, banned and must be painted and called Whiteboards!!..

Im certain that some Liberal Judges will be wondering how they can ban and re-name this list.....Blackcurrants..Blackberries..Black Friday..Black Outlook..Black People.."The colour Black renamed as Dark"..The same with Black Magic, now must be Dark Magic..The list could go on and on... ad nauseum..:LOL:..

The incredibly stupid liberal fascist club called the EU, orders the UK that an illegal immigrant murderer cannot be deported back to his own country, after he has served his prison sentence, because he has "human rights" and would probably be killed by the people in his own country!!..The EU has no human rights interest for the family whose son was murdered by that illegal immigrant!!...

All TV news reports HAS to warn viewers that they might be "upset" by some of the news they see...If there is a thriller movie on TV, viewers HAVE to be warned of the, violent scenes, lots of graphic sex, and bad language which could be upsetting to some people!!...
Some even go as far to say that if people HAVE been seriously upset by what they have seen, there is a number to call which gets them in touch with a Trauma Councellor!!......Yes folks, i know what YOU are thinking about all of this!! :ROFLMAO:..

This rank liberal stupidity is bringing up the next generation of school children who have been cosseted and become completely unaware of what the REAL WORLD is like out there!!..How will they cope??..

As for any Security problems, i can see some of our future politicians being even more liberal minded, as the result of leaving that vile EU club...The consequences will be even more liberalism towards unwanted and unneeded immigrants, leaving our borders and country completely at the mercy of them..

Last edited:

jcolanzi

I was just at the grocery stored and had to show id to buy lighters. I can see if I was in high school, but I'm 64 years old. In the 80's and 90s' I had bar in the city and they warned bar owners they were responsible for any drug dealers caught in the bar. Keeping them out makes you a racist. Letting them in gets you a fine.

TimeFlipper

I was just at the grocery stored and had to show id to buy lighters. I can see if I was in high school, but I'm 64 years old. In the 80's and 90s' I had bar in the city and they warned bar owners they were responsible for any drug dealers caught in the bar. Keeping them out makes you a racist. Letting them in gets you a fine.
I think what happened at the Grocery store where you had to show your ID, was that the person who asked for the ID was "humorously" trying to make you feel good :LOL:..
I get that happening in lots of stores i visit when im buying tobacco or whisky, and its always the young pretty girls who ask me for ID..I know its just a bit of fun but i really enjoy it, and so should you even if the assistant isnt a catwalk model like mine are lol!! (y) :LOL:

TnWatchdog

Loony Liberal minded Judges banned the Golliwog on Robertsons Jam because it was seen as racist..Golliwog toys that children had played with for years, were also banned for being racist...In the UK we used to have a group of Black and White Minstrels who had been performing for years on TV...Banned because its racist!!...Blackboards that are used in school classrooms, banned and must be painted and called Whiteboards!!..

Im certain that some Liberal Judges will be wondering how they can ban and re-name this list.....Blackcurrants..Blackberries..Black Friday..Black Outlook..Black People.."The colour Black renamed as Dark"..The same with Black Magic, now must be Dark Magic..The list could go on and on... ad nauseum..:LOL:..

The incredibly stupid liberal fascist club called the EU, orders the UK that an illegal immigrant murderer cannot be deported back to his own country, after he has served his prison sentence, because he has "human rights" and would probably be killed by the people in his own country!!..The EU has no human rights interest for the family whose son was murdered by that illegal immigrant!!...

All TV news reports HAS to warn viewers that they might be "upset" by some of the news they see...If there is a thriller movie on TV, viewers HAVE to be warned of the, violent scenes, lots of graphic sex, and bad language which could be upsetting to some people!!...
Some even go as far to say that if people HAVE been seriously upset by what they have seen, there is a number to call which gets them in touch with a Trauma Councellor!!......Yes folks, i know what YOU are thinking about all of this!! :ROFLMAO:..

This rank liberal stupidity is bringing up the next generation of school children who have been cosseted and become completely unaware of what the REAL WORLD is like out there!!..How will they cope??..

As for any Security problems, i can see some of our future politicians being even more liberal minded, as the result of leaving that vile EU club...The consequences will be even more liberalism towards unwanted and unneeded immigrants, leaving our borders and country completely at the mercy of them..
The whole world seems to be having a snowflake...I mean liberal problem. Must be some major brainwashing going on.
In the UK I would want my coffee 'dark' and
watch out for that 'dark' cat!

jcolanzi

I'm starting to worry about Trump also. This is a video by Trump conservatives who are noticing actions he's taking that are the opposite of his promises. Especially concerning foreign military intervention.

Has Trump Duped Us ?