Are some more of John Titor's statements coming true?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Are some of John Titor's statements coming true? Are we just beginning to develop the technology he described in his posts?

Credit due to my friend for pointing these out. He knows who he is. Kudos to ya!

This will require you to do some reading. I apologize in advance.

Extra dimensions, gravitons, and tiny black holes, from CERN itself
Extra dimensions, gravitons, and tiny black holes | CERN

Detection of mini black holes at the LHC could indicate parallel universes in extra dimensions
Detection of mini black holes at the LHC could indicate parallel universes in extra dimensions

Corresponding Titor Post:
November 02, 2000 01:00
I saw the posting requesting the basic systems for a gravity distortion system that will allow time travel. Here they are:
1. Magnetic housing units for dual microsingularities.
2. Electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of microsingularities.
3. Cooling and x-ray venting system
4. Gravity sensors (VGL system)
5. Main clocks (4 cesium units)
6. Main computer units (3)

Someone wants to destroy the Pyramids?
Kuwaiti preacher, ISIS call for demolition of Egypt’s Sphinx, pyramids — RT News

Corresponding Titor Post:
Are the Great Pyramids standing in 2036?
Yes, although one of them was severely damaged.

Did Titor Predict Damage to the Pyramids?:
Did Titor Predict Damage to the Pyramids? | Conviction of A Time Traveler

Atom Smasher Could Be Used As Time Machine, Physicists Propose
Atom Smasher Could Be Used As Time Machine, Physicists Propose | Time Travel & The Large Hadron Collider

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have my doubts about it being from CERN. No references for the statements are given. The scientific community doesn't do things like that. And the article doesn't appear to have an author. Maybe no one wants to take credit for the statements made.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Definitely not. There does appear to be some deception here. I don't take this on face value. You might as well face the facts of life. Every where you look, you are being lied to.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Definitely not. There does appear to be some deception here. I don't take this on face value. You might as well face the facts of life. Every where you look, you are being lied to.

Ok. Serious question, then. Where is CERN's website if that isn't it?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You know I was looking into that yesterday. Apparently I found out that their website address is CERN | Accelerating science

But if you put that address into your address bar, you get redirected to what we currently see.

It is almost like this is what someone wants us to see. Deception.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You know I was looking into that yesterday. Apparently I found out that their website address is CERN | Accelerating science

But if you put that address into your address bar, you get redirected to what we currently see.

It is almost like this is what someone wants us to see. Deception.

Oh, I don't know. I'm not convinced. Yes, it's odd that they don't use WWW, but not everyone has to. It could be that they simply host their website on their own server and chose home.web as a prefix for whatever reason. Security perhaps?

I took a peek at the WHOIS info:
http://whois.domaintools.com/cern.ch

They have 9 sites hosted on the server and it's hosted in Switzerland.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But you're doing it again. You are believing without question. Did you know that China censors the internet in China? Is it such a stretch to suspect that what you are viewing is the censored version?

Just from what I see, I seriously suspect that CERN was created to deceive the masses.