Are some more of John Titor's statements coming true?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
But you're doing it again. You are believing without question. Did you know that China censors the internet in China? Is it such a stretch to suspect that what you are viewing is the censored version?

Just from what I see, I seriously suspect that CERN was created to deceive the masses.

I'm questioning what you said as well. I can't just blindly accept what others say without fact, either. At the moment, you've planted uncertainty into my head but I haven't come to a concrete conclusion. I'm still evaluating.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well I had my doubts ever since the announcement of the Higgs Boson. Supposedly responsible for creating the Higgs field. A field responsible for creating the property of mass. Yet mass is a theoretical concept. No one has a proof for its existence. If you go look it up, there are supposedly seven different kinds. But no experimental verification for even one of them. Its all imaginary. We are asked to believe. The story just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well I had my doubts ever since the announcement of the Higgs Boson. Supposedly responsible for creating the Higgs field. A field responsible for creating the property of mass. Yet mass is a theoretical concept. No one has a proof for its existence. If you go look it up, there are supposedly seven different kinds. But no experimental verification for even one of them. Its all imaginary. We are asked to believe. The story just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

But what would be the motive?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Because it pacifies many people that believe. As long as you are a believer, you wont have any reason at all to even suspect you are being deceived. And no one really develops any desire to do research if they believe that avenue is already being researched. So an effective lie prevents believers from finding out the truth on their own.

Rosco..Jones

Definitely not. There does appear to be some deception here. I don't take this on face value. You might as well face the facts of life. Every where you look, you are being lied to.

From some paper I read years ago, "The Bullshit Principal: Whenever someone tells you something, you must ask yourself, "Would they have ANY reason to be bullshitting me?" If you can think of any possible reason, they probably are."

Now as for some of JT's other predictions coming true. He said that in his timeline there was a civil war in the USA, that would have occurred in our recent past. Conspiracy theories on the upcoming Jade Helm 15 exercises seem to point to this being a future possibility. While not on the same schedule as JT's timeline, do you think this IS a possibility?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Definitely not. There does appear to be some deception here. I don't take this on face value. You might as well face the facts of life. Every where you look, you are being lied to.

From some paper I read years ago, "The Bullshit Principal: Whenever someone tells you something, you must ask yourself, "Would they have ANY reason to be bullshitting me?" If you can think of any possible reason, they probably are."

Now as for some of JT's other predictions coming true. He said that in his timeline there was a civil war in the USA, that would have occurred in our recent past. Conspiracy theories on the upcoming Jade Helm 15 exercises seem to point to this being a future possibility. While not on the same schedule as JT's timeline, do you think this IS a possibility?

Don't believe any of it unless you personally verify it. The news media manufactured ISIS. I personally verified that. The daily updates are pure fiction. There is no one credible to report news anymore. Jade Helm 15? Did you verify that? Probably just more fictional entertainment for the gullible.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Don't believe any of it unless you personally verify it. The news media manufactured ISIS. I personally verified that. The daily updates are pure fiction. There is no one credible to report news anymore. Jade Helm 15? Did you verify that? Probably just more fictional entertainment for the gullible.

I'm going to make a new thread about this, Einstein, just for conversation purposes.