1. Dismiss Notice

Are the Beatles all still alive, on a Parallel Earth?

Discussion in 'Time Travel Discussion' started by Opmmur, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Opmmur

Opmmur Time Travel Professor Premium

Published on Jan 1, 2015
    Are the Beatles all still alive, on a parallel Earth? The untold story behind the newly discovered Beatles album, "Everyday Chemistry". Physical evidence supports the claim, of the man who says he traveled to a world, where the Beatles never broke up!

Classicalfan626 and TimeFlipper like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Classicalfan626

Classicalfan626 Moderator/Visionary Premium

Very interesting video, but this topic has been discussed before. Man, I hate to be the one to bring this up, but you can't believe everything you see and hear online, and the possibility of Everyday Chemistry being a genuine album from a parallel world has been very well debunked. Here's the link to the thread in which this was discussed before: Beatles never broke up.

But while we're on the topic of parallel universes, alternate timelines, and changing history, here are a couple of threads I started.

Elvis Presley and John Lennon: Still Alive (John Lennon was obviously a Beatle, and here he is, still alive, along with Elvis.)
    The Four Seasons (band): Reinvented (Another band making music at roughly the same time as the Fab Four. If you skim through all my posts in this thread, and you're at least somewhat familiar with the history of that band in this timeline, you will notice several major changes.)

Spoiler: The ideas in those threads are rough blueprints of what some of my changes in history will look like.

4. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

I don't know, but Ringo Starr died of cancer, then a few years later, we see that he is alive.

5. tflofasho

tflofasho Senior Member

We simply call that political media manipulation. Trust me, the answer is far more simpler than that.

6. tflofasho

tflofasho Senior Member

He never died. I don't know where you heard that or picked that up from. Believe me, I would have known.

Apparently, McCartney was killed on the 6th year of the band's life and the band has only put out records and never toured ever again after that, up to their "final show." It's there on Wikipedia. He's dead Jim. THAT is honestly no coincidence man. The numbers show it.