Are there in the Universe, secrets we are not meant to know?

Night Vision

As I said in another thread (and as this guy said in the video, in that other thread), the Universe is big. It's really, really big! It got to contain secrets, mysteries that are just as ... mysterious and secret, as the Universe itself is huge and infinite. I like open questions like that!

Are some things beyond what intelligent life can possibly comprehend, no matter what/when/how? Will those things always be, ultimately unreachable for our minds, or is there a chance that everything can be understood and learned by various means?

I guess the best example would be this: How and why was the universe created? Seriously, unless you can actually talk to the creator himself, who lives outside of the Universe, since he created it (for instance), it's unlikely that you'll ever get an answer. Maybe you can find or get an answer, but you'll never the answer.

Well then, do you believe there are things out there, that we, living beings of what we call the universe, are not meant to know?
:D Num7 I think that there are endless possibilities :cool: Space is never ending is so massive there is no end. I think Space just goes on and on and never stops. Billions of habitable planets to be discovered but I am sure the human species will never discover them, at least not while the human species exists on planet Earth. I am sure there are others unlike the human species that have discovered them and probably have already developed these habitable planets :D I would imagine there are also millions of species of life all over the place in space. It is amazing to just go outside late at night when the stars are the most clear on a clear cloudless night, and look up and just be amazed at how unlimited space truly is. Gives me goose bumps every time I go out and star gaze :rolleyes:

Boy_Wonder_8888

I have a very difficult time accepting the nature of space as society would have us believe. There is so much evidence available now, even beyond what the Bible states, pointing towards a flat Earth covered by an impassable dome, that I consider this as one of many elaborate lies being perpetrated on the general public.

If there are indeed secrets in the universe that we are not meant to know, then it is other people and not the creator that wants to keep us in the dark about them. The multiple warnings of not being "deceived", and the well known statement that "the truth shall set you free" indicates that although the creator does not want us to do certain things, he clearly wants us to know the truth. On the other hand, governments have an extensive history of lies and deceptions in almost every aspect of our lives. It is clear who wants to keep us from the truth.

Personally, I think that this entire situation involving government corruption is coming to a head as they realize that they are running out of time. They are being exposed much more frequently now, and many people are becoming aware of what they are doing. As world leaders are not known for accepting personal responsibility, I fully expect them to engage in a whole lot more deception in order to cover their own tracks in the immediate future. How it will affect the rest of us and how we will react remains to be seen.

Frederick35

There are many secrets in universe what will newer be discovered. But advanced learning new objects in space and strange physic events will reveal some secrets and maybe one of them will be possibility to time travel.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
There are many secrets in universe what will newer be discovered. But advanced learning new objects in space and strange physic events will reveal some secrets and maybe one of them will be possibility to time travel.
Things like time travel and possible additional planets in our solar system, as well as planets beyond our solar system, may have been known by a select group of people on Earth for decades! That's a strong suspicion of mine.

Krish

Are there in the Universe, secrets we are not meant to know?

When you connect to your spirit and over time get a PhD...you will know everything and be an Angel or part of God in the next Universe...guaranteed...

jcolanzi

If God is everything, then we are God. We are one with God.

God isn't out there, he's inside us. The problem is not that we can't know God, it's as humans we chose to create false divisions.

Rather than look outward for an answer, we need to awake from our slumber and remember who we are.

This is just my personal belief. If your belief system is different that's fine.

duntpasstome

When we die we will find out what the truth is not from being told it we will just know.
I don't think that what we see as our reality either past or present is anything like what it actually is, we can see and feel that a tree is in front of us but in reality it's not it is just what we see and feel, imagine a person who we think has mental health issues who hears voices or sees things that the rest of us don't. It's that but on a much bigger scale.
The millions of years that people have been on this planet with none of the technology that we have had in the last one hundred years or do this also can't be real I know the changes in my 40 plus years and the stories of my grandparents childhood we accept it all as moving forward but why all in such a short period when we think we have evidence of evolution and can put a time to it? . Can you imagine how life could have been possible living as we see animals do in the jungle but with a human mind with basic construction, hunting skills and fire for millions of years.
As someone else said it is too big to us to comprehend so just enjoy the ride, be a decent person and look after and love those closest to you.
My history knowledge is poor by the way and I know my ramblings above don't make much sense but life and the universe doesn't no matter how much scientists and experts try to explain it. We live in a land of make believe (like the bucks fizz song) with a reality all created by our minds not a big bang or God's or aliens.

taykair

On second thought, there may be mysteries out there which simply do not have an explanation. Like where the missing sock that was in the dryer went. Or why this site always tells me that there are 6 people in the Discord chatroom but, when I go there, it is devoid of life.