Are we dealing with actual vampires now ???

label

I got this today and seriously I have been around for a while i am not a young person... But this... THIS is insanity:

your thoughts ?

Wind7

Staff
Just another Cog in the gear of things to come.

Insanity? Yes, if it's absolute in fact.

Just my opinion^^.................I can only handle a small portion of R. Brand. ;)

steven chiverton

when people are subjected to fear there blood creates a fear adrenaline called adrenochrome and thats why they want the blood its like a drug to them look it up on YouTube

lamdo263

I got this today and seriously I have been around for a while i am not a young person... But this... THIS is insanity:

your thoughts ?
Way I look at it, if you need a medical transfusion because of post surgery complications or in drastic need of one, with a doctor's okay, then do so. But transfusions to older people does not stop the onslaught of demise. It's really only a perception that is causing them to do this.

label

Now what we shouldn't forget is humanity has been manipulated for the past 114 years. and in the above video they are just more open about it and that is the scary part... When a global, national private-entity starts to speak about things with impunity we need to take note.

We know they can hack us with manipulation exposure and emotions. Being biologically hacked isn't new at all because humanity have been manipulating humanity's DNA for as long as humanity is alive. This was done by natural attraction/selection.

What change is we are no longer manipulated on this scale. We are now injected, our food is manipulated and our culture is self-policing "social media as one example"

So there is a real question here and I am not sure what the answer is but I do know the following.

It is time to get very technical and it is up to us/me/you to figure this out for ourselves.

remember your body is a temple it really is a home for the soul so take as good care of it as you can.