Are you afraid?

Judge Bean

Are you afraid?

Originally posted by Lonewolf+Aug 12 2004, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-keylempa@Aug 12 2004, 01:32 AM
dang I guess I missed the part where he said that Y2K hit in his worldline...

I believe he asked "What major event was prepared for in the last year that never happened."
Further supporting this was the fact that on his worldline everything had moved back over to unix/linux technology.

But once again, The worldline we are on now is possibly a great deal different because of these events.
[snapback]6662[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

OK, once again, I'm going to ask that people go back and read Titor, find out what he actually said about such things (he never mentioned Y2K in the way suggested by the "quote"). It is a colossal waste of time for everyone to harp on and hedge about speculative material-- the whole thing is already an enormous speculation as it stands.

The only thing that perpetuating ignorance will accomplish is to engender more and greater fear.

Fury

Are you afraid?

Do I believe in John Titor and what says? Yes.

Am I afraid? No.

Do I hope that what he says is false? No. Whether it happens exactly as he says or not, the wars that he speaks of are unavoidable. It will happen sooner or later, and I hate living in the shadow of things that must eventually happen.

As far as I am concerned, there is no reason to be afraid. If you don't believe it, then why be afraid? If you do believe it, you shouldn't be afraid either. You should be happy that you have a chance to prepare for the inevitable.

HackimerRob

Are you afraid?

*clap clap clap* well put Fury. Welcome to the club over here. You'll find a number of titor believers and vehement nonbelievers in this forum. And I agree with you, true or not, something is coming, if you can't see it, you're deluding yourself. And if you can, you'll be more prepared. (hopefull) Nothing to be afraid of, only to prepare.

Fury

Are you afraid?

Thanks for the welcome..

Just one thing I thought of.. did JT mention anything at all about the space explorations that are going on? Cause I would think that'd be very important.. either that or the sattelites.

Fury

Are you afraid?

ok, was just wondering.

I am very anxious to see if a civil war does happen in 2005.. he didn't specify when in 2005 though did he? Just said it would happen? If I'm right in thinking that.. he also mentioned the date March 21st several times, I believe, which would make sense being the civil war date, as the civil war led to the future he now lives in.. (supposedly), that would be very important..

And something else, people have made up a theory that some people listend to JT when he supposedly talked about an "event" on/near september 11th 2001, and those people told friends/family members not to go to work, which saved some peoples lives.. what do you think about that?

I also made up a theory just now, based on the probability that JT was telling the truth.. and on common sense. Politics and the government (all over the world, in fact) is something so many people don't understand, and generally involves things that they later lie about. Now.. I'm thinking that maybe the government lied about the terrorists.. they were just covering up something that would have left the country in (more) shock... opinions anyone? (referring to the september 11th attack)

And if that theory was true... then that was probably the major point at which our country started to fall (if you take yourself into JT's year)... and if you think about it that could easily lead to more and more intergovernment related problems and finally get busted out in 2005, or some other year.. so assuming THAT'S true.. we now have the cause of our civil war.

CaryP

Are you afraid?

Fury,

Welcome to this board. Don't take this the wrong way, but as one of our mods said on another board RTFT. A lot of your questions and misconceptions could be answered and alleviated by a careful and comprehensive re-reading of the entire Titor saga. Titor has spun a number of urban legends. I'll address some of your questions. Again, welcome aboard.

did JT mention anything at all about the space explorations that are going on? Cause I would think that'd be very important.. either that or the sattelites.

Yes, he said we weren't doing anything really. Rebuilding and cleaning up the planet were a priority over space travel. He said we hadn't been back to the moon, and had never put a man on Mars.

he didn't specify when in 2005 though did he? Just said it would happen?

Actually, Titor claims that a number of Waco type events (about one per month) would begin in 2004, and the civil war erupts in 2005 surrounding events of the 2004 elections. The civil war waxes and wanes for years. By 2008, the civil war is at everyone's doorstep and sides must be chosen. The civil war ends in 2015 when Russia nukes US cities.

And something else, people have made up a theory that some people listend to JT when he supposedly talked about an \"event\" on/near september 11th 2001, and those people told friends/family members not to go to work, which saved some peoples lives.. what do you think about that?

Sounds like one of those urban legends of the Titor saga. One of the glaring questions asked by many Titor observers is "Why didn't he ever mention anything about 9/11?" He never so much as hinted about it. Some have insinuated that Titor knew about 9/11 but didn't say anything from this line "There's not much difference except maybe for a building in New York that's not there now." (my paraphrase) Titor was talking about timeline divergences, not the 9/11 event.

Now.. I'm thinking that maybe the government lied about the terrorists.. they were just covering up something that would have left the country in (more) shock... opinions anyone? (referring to the september 11th attack)

If you read all the JT threads on this board alone, you will read different interpretations of the govt.'s involvement/complicity in the 9/11 event. If you'd like to get an eye full of articles on govt. conspiracy theory and the NWO I recommend visiting http://www.whatreallyhappened.com I recommend that you check it daily. New articles are posted all during the day.

Hope this helps Fury. Rather than being pushed and pulled along with the herd from cursory reading, a disciplined approach is warranted to avoid confusion. Again, welcome aboard.

Cary

Judge Bean

Are you afraid?

Don't be afraid. If what Titor says is true to the 97 or 98% degree, then we are in for some rocky times, and the initial effects will be economic together with a harsh deprivation of civil rights. If what Titor says is baloney, you will still experience these effects, just due to the way things have been happening over the past few years.

Either way, you will have to be cool and tough. Fear will block your own abilities to respond and protect yourself, as well as stifle you. You won't be on anyone's side, because you will have the Willies as soon as something goes wrong. You won't register your dissent or your support for anyone or any ideas.

You must educate yourself about the history that is happening right now all around you, just as though you were from another time and looking into the present, or visiting. It is difficult to get that perspective, but, if you don't, you will be victimized by your own fear.

This is my advice; and I thank God you are free to disregard it.