Are you ready for 2012?

Samstwitch

I posted this on another thread HERE Click Me, but I think it's relevant here as well. This week in downtown Los Angeles, CA the U.S. military is having Urban Warfare Training exercises. They could be training the military for the anticipated upcoming Solar Flare disruption (power grid failure) as predicted by NASA, scientists, physicists. i.e. Michio Kaku, etc.

Back in 1999, the U.S. military also had Urban Warfare Training exercises in Oakland, CA and in other major cities in preparation for Y2K, because the U.S. government knew it was a real problem (the President had a Y2K Conversion Team addressing the Y2K bug), but they didn't know if everything would be fixed in time...so they had the Urban Warfare Training.

Here is an article on Alex Jones' Prison Planet about today's Urban Warfare Training in L.A....(click on green Headline for link)

Helicopters To Buzz Downtown LA In Urban Warfare Drill

January 25, 2012: Joint military training exercises involving helicopters are being conducted in downtown LA all this week through Thursday with the police providing support, according to a statement issued by the LAPD.

As reported by CBS News, the LAPD statement says that the exercises, closed to the public, are “designed to ensure the military’s ability to operate in urban environments, prepare forces for upcoming overseas deployments, and meet mandatory training certification requirements.”

Training sites “have been carefully selected to ensure the event does not negatively impact the citizens of Los Angeles and their daily routine,” a department spokesperson said. Police also noted that the training, which has been coordinated with local authorities, involves helicopters. At time of writing we have not received any reports of military activity in downtown LA or the Greater Los Angeles area.

The exercise is yet another in a spate of recent military drills to hit heavily populated areas throughout the country. Back in April last year, residents of Brickell, Miami witnessed at least three large Black Hawk-like helicopters conducting military exercises over their heads. Some initially believed it was a movie shoot.

Commenting on this week’s scheduled drill in LA, Rob Richardson of Off Grid Survival notes: “Maybe it’s just the prepper in me, but when I heard the U.S. Military will be conducting a massive training exercise in the streets of Los Angeles I must say it made me feel a little uneasy. And how could it not?”

“With the passage of the National Defense Authorization Act, which gives the President the power to arrest and detain American Citizens, it makes one wonder why the military is conducting drills in Urban America. While it could be, as LAPD insists, just a training exercise the timing sure does make you wonder what’s going on.”

Maybe a Trident Class submarine will have a masssive shortage to her misslle silos aand we'll have 24 ICBMs, with MIRVs heading all over wherever aand we won't be too concerned about all the other bad things that are going to happen, unless this event happens on 12/31/20, at 11:59PM.

ZeoEmeraude

What's wrong with Graveyard's post Sam? I mean, it doesn't have any form of harassment in the post IMHO. We all have the right to respond to posts, however positive or negative the message may seem to others. Let's keep the flow of communication open, and we can all enjoy the thread. The content in his post harbors no ill will toward anyone posting.

Samstwitch

Bet Cameron is getting out of the USA before the sh*t hits the fan. (Click on the Green Title for Source)

James Cameron plans move to New Zealand farm

WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) February 2, 2012 — Hollywood director James Cameron is planning to move onto a New Zealand farm. Cameron has successfully applied to buy 1,067 hectares (2,636 acres) of farmland in New Zealand. In an application filed with the New Zealand Overseas Investment Office, Cameron says he and his family "intend to reside indefinitely in New Zealand and are acquiring the property to reside on and operate as a working farm."

Cameron, a Canadian, directed two of Hollywood's most successful films, "Titanic" and "Avatar." He could not be immediately contacted by The Associated Press Thursday, but it's believed he will move to New Zealand this year to film the sequel to "Avatar."
The rural properties are about a 90-minute drive from Wellington, home to Weta Digital, which won an Oscar for its visual effects work on the first "Avatar" movie.

Himalayan Hermit

I'm just looking at the weird weather pattern this year when literally no winter has come to North America (US at least), snow is hardly anywhere but Europe is shivering in winter and countries like India have had unusual winter and snow fall (in himalayas)..

HDRKID

Oh, it is so easy to be pleasant when life flows by you like a song. However, the man worth knowing is he who can smile when everything goes so wrong. Debunkers are spewing profanity at me right now. That said, can imagine when there is no food in the grocery. When there are no working cars. I repeat, can you imagine.

Rosco..Jones

I've been looking into earthquakes lately. I posted a video on the Japan 2011 quakes that has me worried. I just found one on today's 6.0 Oregon quake and recent quake activity in the west-southwest regions. The appears to be a connection with recent quakes and long dormant volcanoes. Yikes! Could be something major brewing for 2012.

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/

Crethox

As far as I know the relation between volcanoes and fault lines across the world is known. We have seen that occur with Indonesian volcanoes erupting in the area and within days another volcano on that fault line would erupt or go active also. As long as there is enough pressure built up within a volcano nothing can stop the chain-reaction of that phenomena, skipping the volcanoes which haven't build up enough pressure.

It would be very scary if every volcano builds up so much pressure they would get active one after another. Though I don't think we have reached that point yet in Earth's history.

"Not sure if I make sense, too early for me to write posts, need more coffee lol"