Arizona Man: Phoenix Lights Alien Occupant Tried to Break into my House

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
TUCSON, Ariz. — A man says a creature that didn’t look human tried to break into his house on the same night the Phoenix Lights made their appearance in 1997.

The anonymous 60-year-old man said last Thursday that the event took place at his small home business located in a rural area about 18 miles southwest of Tucson.

“I went to bed at around 10 p.m. that night and was awakened by the sound of someone attempting to open the bedroom window,” he said on a report submitted to the Mutual UFO Network. “The sound was like nails on a blackboard,” he added.

The man said he had a feeling that someone was going to cause him harm and he immediately grabbed a weapon to defend himself.

“At this time my emotions changed from fear to intense anger, and a strong determination to kill the attempted intruder, if he got in.”

So, he says, in an attempt to stop the intruder from making it any further into his property, he went to the living room and turned on the flood lights located on the front of the house.

“I hit the switch and was totally shocked when I saw this thing, which was now moving away from the house towards the fence,” he explains. “It wasn’t exactly running, but it was moving smoothly and very quickly. It reached the fence in just a few seconds.”

The barb wired fence, placed about 100 feet from the house, was reportedly not an obstacle to the alleged creature. The Arizonian says it jumped over it like a “hurdle jumper in the Olympics” and continued to a wooded area where he claims a disk-shaped flying device began raising off the ground.

“It was about 40 feet in diameter and passed by the front of my house at a distance of about 130 feet, about 60 feet above the ground. It had steady yellow and red lights on the bottom of it and made no sound that I could hear.”

The man described the creature as a 7-feet-tall thin humanoid with extremely long arms and a large head shaped like a “football helmet”.

The eyewitness recalls being in shock and in a state of fear, hiding behind a sofa and “clutched” to his shotgun all night. The next day, he says, he went to a small cafe where he came across one of his friends.

“He lived in a trailer a few miles to the south of me. When I saw him I simply said ‘man, something really weird happened last night’, and he replied ‘you’re not kidding… a UFO came up the canyon’. I was startled to hear that, and asked him ‘what time ?’ and he replied ‘about a quarter past 1’. When he said that I panicked and left the cafe without even taking my coffee or food.”

The man then proceeded to secure the entries to the house and didn’t find out about the Phoenix Lights sighting until years later.

“I didn’t have a television and didn’t catch any reports,” he said, adding that he didn’t talk about the incident until recently because he had military contract jobs and that he was afraid to be considered a “lunatic” and lose his “clearance”.

The state of Arizona experienced one of the most known mass sightings of UFOs in 1997 when thousands of witnesses reported seeing a large triangle-shaped object in the city of Phoenix.

Former Arizona governor Fife Symington initially mocked the incident at a press conference but later admitted that what he saw was “something that defied logic” and that it even “challenged” his reality.

18 years later, in early February 2015, three Phoenix men videotaped a similar occurrence.

The post Arizona Man: Phoenix Lights Alien Occupant Tried to Break into my House appeared first on Cryptozoology News.