Armageddon now week of September 22

Poison Pen

A NASA spokesman said: "NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small.

From the article. You know you can only cry wolf so many times sooner or later something like this could happen and everyone is going to ignore it because of BS like this.

TnWatchdog

A NASA spokesman said: "NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small.

From the article. You know you can only cry wolf so many times sooner or later something like this could happen and everyone is going to ignore it because of BS like this.
Very true...people will be surprised and say, "It really is happening"

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Yes, I know that was in the article. I did read it, but there are people who don't care and will freak out regardless. It seems that there's an 'end of the world' prediction every year now.

Poison Pen

Yes, I know that was in the article. I did read it, but there are people who don't care and will freak out regardless. It seems that there's an 'end of the world' prediction every year now.

Yeah I know. Some folks are not going to be happy until they are screaming in agony right before the planet explodes and there is no trace of us left anywhere. Whats going to happen if Jesus don't save them?