1925 17 Days
1942 50 Days
1955 13 Days
1968 50 Days
1969 3 Days
1988 10 Days
1999 1 Day
2000 1 Day
2009 Can't quite remember but I am pretty sure it was about a whole year.
2) Stole bread from a monk back in, I think, 1200's. Never got caught.
3) I wanted it within the range of 2009-2013, couldn't decide, and chose the middle.
4) It was injected in me on the Day of Ascension.

Do you have any objects from earlier time periods that you could show us? Perhaps before the 1900's? Coins?

TheCreator

He seems to have disappeared or went silent. I checked his profile and found this on his about page. Intriguing to say the least.

Birthday:
April 1

Time Traveler

I'm just going to copy a post I made on another site.

~

My name is Julius. No last name, we abandoned those. And I am going to be another one of the possibly dozens of people claiming to be a time traveler. I am honestly not as afraid as I was the last couple times I did this because I am on the internet and nobody can have cops forcibly shove me into a Mental Institution for the third time.

I suppose some background is in order.

I was born on Sangora 66, 9980. Although in your Gregorian Calendar that would be April 1, 9980 (Yea yea yea, let's get the April Fools jokes out of the way please). Earth in this time period is relatively peaceful, although this is because of the reforms made by Almighty Aurelius, but I digress with my potential political jargon. Although time travel had been invented before my birth, time travel in my time is restricted to aristocrats and on the Day of Ascension.

The Day of Ascension is an event every 30 years in which a group of young men and women aged 18-21 are gathered from all over the planet to be thrust back in time. An old prophecy states that a savior shall emerge back to his home after being thrown in time to lead the true believers of Jupiter to the promised land. Funny enough, nobody has ever come back from being ascended. In the year 10000, I was chosen to take part in this project.

The really hilarious thing about this form of time trial is that we knew how to use it, but not how it was made. The time travel ability is injected inside us through a serum, and we are then given the ability to travel through time by thought. Of course, I now know why nobody ever made it back.

When injected with the serum, I immediately began to feel a wave of anxiety, this resulted in me and the 19 other chosen having panic attacks, causing my ability to go haywire and juxtapose me to a random time. Here's the thing; unless you are one lucky son of a gun, you won't ever make it out of the time road. The pressure is supposed to rip you to pieces, which is what the other 19 chosen died from. I shouldn't be alive, yet I ended up at Pompeii two days before Vesuvius decided to have a hissy fit. I have been constantly jumping between time periods; from Ancient History to My own past (Or your future).

I don't know why I am doing this, the last times I did this ended horribly. In fact, I gain nothing from this come to think of it. Maybe I am just venting. I am not sure. There you go though. Believe me, don't believe me, call me insane, I just wanted to talk with people whom I think may understand. Thanks I suppose!

Croattoan27

I apologize again for my prolonged absence. These might happen a lot more than I would have hoped.

As I said I don't understand how this damn thing works either. All I know is I end up naked, with absolutely nothing but myself. Otherwise I would start collecting objects like a hoarder and showing them off. As I said again though. None of you guys should feel obligated to help me, I can easily stop talking about this period. Having people cater to me makes me feel more like a burden than usual. I suppose regular therapy will suffice, but it may cause some issues. Not the first time I have gone through these before though.