Ask about the future.

Thoth93

JFK was killed by Lee Harvy Oswald and Rafael Cruz on the grassy knoll.
Michael Jackson was talking too much about the Illuminati and they are realizing they are loosing the grip so they killed him just like David Careadine and Robin Williams, and many others, who said too much.
The first time machine was built way back in the 1940's
Reptilians no but psychotic dissolutioned individuals totally removed from reality in all aspects of perceptive awareness.
Yes Denver airport is part of the elite and their plans to exterminate humanity.

Walmart and Sam Walton are planning to do some FEMA camps stuff before Sam Walton became a wall Mart guy he worked for the military operating internment camps holding the German japanese and Italian population in camps.

The elite of the world want to kill you because they feel you have no use to the world. They want you gone because they know that if you ever found out about the things they have been doing you would call for the to be pulled from their billion dollar homes and be executed in the public square for all to see. Also there are so many guilty that the streets would run blood red for years as these scumbags we're executed over time.

Last edited:
Some of this I don't need to remote view.
A-Z Of Alien Species

WWIII was already well underway thanks to President Bush it didn't become a full fledged World War untill President Obama made it into one. And now that the jihad has made it's way into Europe in full force it is officially WWIII right now as we speak and most political commentators will agree it has been well underway for years and we have all just been afraid to admit it.
It's so unfair when war happens.

W
JFK was killed by Lee Harvy Oswald and Rafael Cruz on the grassy knoll.
Michael Jackson was talking too much about the Illuminati and they are realizing they are loosing the grip so they killed him just like David Careadine and Robin Williams, and many others, who said too much.
The first time machine was built way back in the 1940's
Reptilians no but psychotic dissolutioned individuals totally removed from reality in all aspects of perceptive awareness.
Yes Denver airport is part of the elite and their plans to exterminate humanity.

Walmart and Sam Walton are planning to do some FEMA camps stuff before Sam Walton became a wall Mart guy he worked for the military operating internment camps holding the German japanese and Italian population in camps.

The elite of the world want to kill you because they feel you have no use to the world. They want you gone because they know that if you ever found out about the things they have been doing you would call for the to be pulled from their billion dollar homes and be executed in the public square for all to see. Also there are so many guilty that the streets would run blood red for years as these scumbags we're executed over time.
Wow i'm hurt by the government :{

conscious9

SuperN3rdMaster, as someone who allowed all these negative conspiracies, true they may be, to push me off the deep end for a few years into the fear zone, take my advice: focus on the positive timeline. I feel you don't even fully read Adam Thoth's messages. You repeat questions to which answers he's already given, and he also said there are no 100% predictions possible, that he has to narrow down possible timelines, and that things can go good or bad either way.

The future is not set in stone, it's in our hands, and frankly, I do believe we are actually on the positive timeline. I understand where you're coming from, but believe me, constantly worrying and thinking about worst-case scenarios can have an extreme backfiring effect. So you know all this information, now what are you going to do about it? Cower in fear and be disempowered?

Maybe I am projecting my experiences here, but I am just saying, time is precious, youth is precious. Be happy and live life, and rise above the B.S. going on. Find a way to do good, and not worry so much. I am in the U.S., and at this point, I am simply worried about moving out and being healthy and financially indepedent. Trump as president is a good thing. Maybe if Clinton won, then yes, I wouldn't be saying this. I'd be very frightened. And Adam already said it's a good thing he won. Personally, what I am most concerned about now is being able to play my part, and not about whether or not the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

I highly recommend checking out this guy's channel.

He really knows what's up (though I question some of his Mandela effect videos, but that's not the point I'm making here), he's very informed, yet he mantains a very peaceful and positive outlook on life, and I feel you would learn a lot by having this kind of outlook on life.

Also, find girls to spend time with. Trust me. Social fears are a major regret of mine. I still have PTSD from the public school system, and much of that was admittedly self-inflicted. I feel most of it would honestly clear up if I just met my girlfriend in person already. You don't want to become neurotic, trust me.

Last edited:
SuperN3rdMaster, as someone who allowed all these negative conspiracies, true they may be, to push me off the deep end for a few years into the fear zone, take my advice: focus on the positive timeline. I feel you don't even fully read Adam Thoth's messages. You repeat questions to which answers he's already given, and he also said there are no 100% predictions possible, that he has to narrow down possible timelines, and that things can go good or bad either way.

The future is not set in stone, it's in our hands, and frankly, I do believe we are actually on the positive timeline. I understand where you're coming from, but believe me, constantly worrying and thinking about worst-case scenarios can have an extreme backfiring effect. So you know all this information, now what are you going to do about it? Cower in fear and be disempowered?

Maybe I am projecting my experiences here, but I am just saying, time is precious, youth is precious. Be happy and live life, and rise above the B.S. going on. Find a way to do good, and not worry so much. I am in the U.S., and at this point, I am simply worried about moving out and being healthy and financially indepedent. Trump as president is a good thing. Maybe if Clinton won, then yes, I wouldn't be saying this. I'd be very frightened. And Adam already said it's a good thing he won. Personally, what I am most concerned about now is being able to play my part, and not about whether or not the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

I highly recommend checking out this guy's channel.

He really knows what's up (though I question some of his Mandela effect videos, but that's not the point I'm making here), he's very informed, yet he mantains a very peaceful and positive outlook on life, and I feel you would learn a lot by having this kind of outlook on life.

Also, find girls to spend time with. Trust me. Social fears are a major regret of mine. I still have PTSD from the public school system, and much of that was admittedly self-inflicted. I feel most of it would honestly clear up if I just met my girlfriend in person already. You don't want to become neurotic, trust me.
All right thanks