Ask about the future.

Secretman3811

Adam i have encounter the Grey Aliens and green face Replition alien so write back and tell me why did i met them and also what did they do to me. thank you and write back.

Thoth93

Adam i have encounter the Grey Aliens and green face Replition alien so write back and tell me why did i met them and also what did they do to me. thank you and write back.
Why don't you tell us all the story of your experience first. I'm sure everyone would like to hear it.

Secretman3811

Why don't you tell us all the story of your experience first. I'm sure everyone would like to hear it.

ok but you can tell me what there goal on me...because i did not like them they are scary,sulfer smell i believe that they came from hell realms possible so i have see giant grasshopper outside of my apartment but that a was like 3-5 year ago..so big and they were on the next to the apartment outside at 3-4 am in the moring and doing someone like a alien abduction i was watching them but i like that was strange and then saw this flying stars like some kind of magic anyway
i just went back to sleep and forget it .

1.Who stole Shergar? the horse
2.Is the phoenix real?
3.Will there be another company that will be bigger than apple in the next 30 years?
4.Do you know anything about the pyramid of mars?

Last edited: