Ask about the future.

Thoth93

i would like to know what will happen during next 50 years. will my nation survive? is there a chance that my country finnaly will be ruled by good people that care about it.
Well that all depends on what direction your timeline goes in. If the people are willing to rise up and do what's best for themselves good leaders will naturally emerge from it.
whats the most possible timeline?
We are at a pivotal moment in history and the choices we make now in this present will decide if we end up in a good place or a bad one it's 50/50 right now.

Thoth93

Is man-made infinite energy possible? (This is in relation of Special Relativity)
Man will never make energy (first law of thermodynamics) what will happen is man will find more potent energy sources and more efficient ways of harnessing them. This will not be infinite but close enough.

Thoth93

Adam where does the UFO come from? where does the ET come from? are they fallen Angels? write back thank you
They come from all over the place, in the earth, from the future our own descendants even, from other universes dimensions, planets and you name it. Shouldn't be news to you at all. You are already aware of this information and you only ask me because you want validation. Stop it already! Be your own man and learn to have a brain of your own, learn to see the future for yourself and don't be such a pussy. You are much stronger than you think you are, you just need to realize it.

That goes for you too Supern3rdmaster! You guys ask these endless questions and neither of you seem even the slightest bit interested in the power your own minds are capable of, , come on guys... you have to get with the program here. Evolution is taking place so you have a choice. Either evolve or go extinct.

Last edited:
1.I watch this video about this spring water place i forgot the name of it apparently the spring water can cure anyone its really famous and tourist go this to place to rub it on them self or drink it and it works can you tell me about that?
2.Did the government cause 911?
THIS IS MY LAST QUESTION
When i astral project that when i will try look in the future my self sorry that i have being ass this hole time :{

Last edited:

Secretman3811

Adam where does the UFO come from? where does the ET come from? are they fallen Angels? write back thank you
They come from all over the place, in the earth, from the future our own descendants even, from other universes dimensions, planets and you name it. Shouldn't be news to you at all. You are already aware of this information and you only ask me because you want validation. Stop it already! Be your own man and learn to have a brain of your own, learn to see the future for yourself and don't be such a pussy. You are much stronger than you think you are, you just need to realize That goes for you too Supern3rdmaster! You guys ask these endless questions and neither of you seem even the slightest bit interested in the power your own minds are capable of, , come on guys... you have to get with the program here. Evolution is taking place so you have a choice. Either evolve or go extinct.

you are funny Adam...

Thoth93

1.I watch this video about this spring water place i forgot the name of it apparently the spring water can cure anyone its really famous and tourist go this to place to rub it on them self or drink it and it works can you tell me about that?
I don't think that is true, but who knows.
2.Did the government cause 911?

Well let's just look at the bare bones facts here and all conspiracy theories aside. The facts are our government knew it was going to happen, that's a fact that they admit the CIA had intelligence saying it was going to happen. The government ignored the fact and did nothing to stop it. This leads us to only one conclusion. That conclusion being that the government must have wanted it to happen otherwise they would have stopped it when they had the chance and they knew months in advance. Now there is only one reason you let an enemy attack you and that is to have a reason to attack back like the war on terror.
THIS IS MY LAST QUESTION
When i astral project that when i will try look in the future my self sorry that i have being ass this hole time :{

Thoth93

Can you look at the past? how much human history is rewritten t? Did Tartaria really existed that was where is Russia today?
I'm glad you asked, I'm going to do an investigation and full remote view of this. Happy to help the Russian people, you guys have been understanding of our situation over here with the civil war and all. We the people have become tired of our government starting wars Like Clinton was about to do with Russia. Good thing we all avoided that timeline. Most Americans like Russia, our politicians had no idea but Trump did. I will get back to you with the information you want to know after I finish my remote view. Cheers!