Ask about the future.

Thoth93

Can you meet beings on the astral plane and ask them for help, Adam?

I dont mean the normal praying process. I mean to ask spiritual beings for help.

Extract from practise of magical evocation (Franz Bardon):

Fig. 268:
Erimites (4°Sagittarius)
-
To bring peace to the earth
and amongst the peoples of the earth is the mission of this in-
telligence. Ideals which aim at the true peace of mankind are led
and strengthened by Erimites. He is always pleased to entrust the
magician with the ways in which good influences can be produc-
ed by the Akasha-principle, in order to awaken peaceful ideas.

http://highfrequencyradionetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Practice_of_Magical_Evocation.pdf
Yes I can do that.

Krish

I know other people who claim to see in the future. Everybody say something different. That is one of the reasons why I believe in the many worlds theory.

I agree....However, to me, it is not a many physical world....but a simulation until one set goes forward...That is what I am working on as a team member among many other teams. This is a combination of Physical People in our Galaxy and Heavy Duty Simulation systems with so called energy beings in the simulation. It is hard to explain...we are little guys...there are others out side our sphere of understanding....thank you.

Thoth93

basically a one man show

My Korean friend says...he is just a kid...
The man may be an idiot puppet but if he decided to take a stroll down to the war room and start ordering strikes like it's Domino's pizza who's going to tell him no? He once killed one of his generals with a friggin mortar round because the guy showed up a little drunk to his father's birthday party. I'm not saying he's going to do anything necessarily but it is possible. Especially on this crazy timeline right now the fluctuations are more frequently because of all the different factors.