Ask about the future.

conscious9

Not talking politics here, but in theory, is it possible that by not taking action in one's personal life, that can have a ripple effect on mass consciousness, whereby others don't take action and just stay stuck in a constantly less-than-positive existence, numbed by fear and distractions?

Krish

Not talking politics here, but in theory, is it possible that by not taking action in one's personal life, that can have a ripple effect on mass consciousness, whereby others don't take action and just stay stuck in a constantly less-than-positive existence, numbed by fear and distractions?

It is difficult to take the right action...for example, China used Engineers at the top to move. Western groups used Lawyer Politicians and used Economist to do Industry (Think about Economists designing any industry but talk about Free Market by itself)...and so show continues...

conscious9

It is difficult to take the right action...for example, China used Engineers at the top to move. Western groups used Lawyer Politicians and used Economist to do Industry (Think about Economists designing any industry but talk about Free Market by itself)...and so show continues...
I meant my post in a more metaphysical sense. If one takes action to resolve one's issues in one's personal life and create more happiness, perhaps this affects the collective conscious and other individuals are doing the same, that even somehow within politics things start shifting in a better direction? Yes? No?

I mean, I cannot fix anything that is going on in the world at the moment, but there is certainly A LOT that I can fix in my life that I've been procrastinating on for years, as a product of PTSD and depression due to abuse.

Krish

What is wrong with Astrology...people pay money to get it....and I made a mistake in the first item...but can go with that...as their talk about grays are same as everyone else. They are our good neighbors...bad mouthing is not a good thing especially when you need them...in the galactic war...

Get it?

And do not forget N. Korea and the nuclear war...they can take it in a few seconds or render useless....it depends...

Last edited: