Ask about the future.

conscious9

So... Adam if Le Pen wins, will enough french will vote leave EU? Also maybe you have some random predictions you can share with us?
If Le pen wins the French will leave the EU.

France have chosen cultural and demographic suicide, whats your predictions now?
Honestly, it's not like this was unexpected. I live in the U.S., and I'm not going to choose to make this a bad timeline for myself. France has somewhat of a reputation for being reactionary against the U.S., which makes them better in some ways, and worse in others. Perhaps France will serve as an example to the rest of the world, a martyr that will wake people up. Whatever negative things may come, I don't think they will be permanent, because I believe in a world peace timeline, the coming of the Age of Aquarius, and the return of the Divine Feminine. Perhaps this is what is necessary to speed things up. I will continue to stay positive and optimistic about the overall state of the world. Things have to get worse before they get better, as they say.

A thing I would like to add: The far-right really shoots itself in the foot when racists within the party use racial slurs and talk about eugenics. It really turns people off, and if I wasn't able to ignore all that, and try to understand the merits of both parties, it would turn me off, too. I am not saying everyone in the far-right is a racist. Certainly the left has plenty of racists as well. But I feel like a significant enough portion of supporters are responsible for being viewed the way they are. I saw a comment on a video just now from a French African who is pro-Macron, and the racial replies were sickening. I completely understand why Le Pen should have won, but this is not the kind of language supporters need to be using to get their point across. This kind of bigotry is what gives fuel to the left, and it must be acknowledged.

Last edited:

Mental Mania

i am from far right and most far right are race realists or racist as liberals call them. where i live (eastern europe) most people would be fascist nazies by western standards i guess, but we get along pretty well at the end. What i see is that westerners are much more sensitive and effeminate so no wonder racial slurs are so shocking to them, but in my country its the opposite. Left is shooting itself in the foot because they promote ridiculous ideas of SJWism also all that violence that ANTIFA is causing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i am from far right and most far right are race realists or racist as liberals call them. where i live (eastern europe) most people would be fascist nazies by western standards i guess, but we get along pretty well at the end. What i see is that westerners are much more sensitive and effeminate so no wonder racial slurs are so shocking to them, but in my country its the opposite. Left is shooting itself in the foot because they promote ridiculous ideas of SJWism also all that violence that ANTIFA is causing.

Political correctness has come down to the suppression of free speech. In America and other developed countries, people have the constitutional right say what they want, even if you disagree, even if it sounds hateful. Yet, the left has been trying to suppress our free speech using their own vulgarities to do so. (See Berkeley). Liberalism = Total Government Control = Fascism. Violently suppressing free speech = fascism. Ronald Reagan agreed.

conscious9

I take it you have no black friends. Hey man, my parents are immigrants from the former Soviet Union, and personally I despise both left and right. But calling a black man a n****r is not okay, especially as a hateful insult to demean someone simply based on the color of their skin. This isn't a left or right thing. It's about simple human decency. And before you start spouting off about genetics, need I remind you that black people invented blues, jazz, and rock 'n roll. Chuck Berry practically invented it, unless you want to go back a bit further to Sister Rosetta Tharpe, a black woman. One of the greatest, if not the greatest, guitarists of all time is Jimi Hendrix, a black man. Strong musicianship and improvisation demands a high IQ. As does the many number of black poets with vocabularies far larger than either of us. There are certain areas here in the U.S. which have a reputation for poorly-educated white people, with even jokes about inbreeding, so there's nothing racially exclusive about smart and dumb folks.

Look, both of you, I see your arguments about the left. They are correct. They are quick to make an issue out of anything, even when there is none, and I am, no doubt, very anti-globalist. But you are the people who are doing the most to hold back yourself from creating positive and worthwhile changes within this society. I understand the immigration issue. I understand the constant scapegoating against Russia. But my god, if you can't learn to see the fact that we are all spirits having a human experience, define a man or woman not by their physical features, sexual orientation, and genetic differences, but by their character, intelligence, and wisdom, then you're no better than the people you point fingers at. In fact, you are the ones giving them fuel to play right into their trap. You're feeding the Matrix, feeding the very implants that were placed to keep us separate from Source. Maybe if you tried taking psychedelics, it might free your minds a little. But perhaps not. I say humanity needs another 1960's-style counterculture movement, though. They were just straight up both anti-left and right. I'm talking about before they sold out.

Oh yea, who remembers the Bushes? It wasn't that long ago, and they certainly aren't lefists.

Last edited:

Mental Mania

I take it you have no black friends. Hey man, my parents are immigrants from the former Soviet Union, and personally I despise both left and right. But calling a black man a n****r is not okay, especially as a hateful insult to demean someone simply based on the color of their skin. This isn't a left or right thing. It's about simple human decency. And before you start spouting off about genetics, need I remind you that black people invented blues, jazz, and rock 'n roll. Chuck Berry practically invented it, unless you want to go back a bit further to Sister Rosetta Tharpe, a black woman. One of the greatest, if not the greatest, guitarists of all time is Jimi Hendrix, a black man. Strong musicianship and improvisation demands a high IQ. As does the many number of black poets with vocabularies far larger than either of us. There are certain areas here in the U.S. which have a reputation for poorly-educated white people, with even jokes about inbreeding, so there's nothing racially exclusive about smart and dumb folks.

Look, both of you, I see your arguments about the left. They are correct. They are quick to make an issue out of anything, even when there is none, and I am, no doubt, very anti-globalist. But you are the people who are doing the most to hold back yourself from creating positive and worthwhile changes within this society. I understand the immigration issue. I understand the constant scapegoating against Russia. But my god, if you can't learn to see the fact that we are all spirits having a human experience, define a man or woman not by their physical features, sexual orientation, and genetic differences, but by their character, intelligence, and wisdom, then you're no better than the people you point fingers at. In fact, you are the ones giving them fuel to play right into their trap. You're feeding the Matrix, feeding the very implants that were placed to keep us separate from Source. Maybe if you tried taking psychedelics, it might free your minds a little. But perhaps not. I say humanity needs another 1960's-style counterculture movement, though. They were just straight up both anti-left and right.

Oh yea, who remembers the Bushes? It wasn't that long ago, and they certainly aren't lefists.

i dont claim that i hold moral superiority, i simply dont care about that much because i am not a slave of hierarchical incstincts. We eastern europeans like to be more honest, we tell it how we see it. We both simply have different perceptions and i wont try to force my far right beliefs on you. its correct to say that radical actions of far right feeds left and vice versa, but radical right rises to respond to radical left as i see it.

9th Wave

Look, both of you, I see your arguments about the left. They are correct. They are quick to make an issue out of anything, even when there is none, and I am, no doubt, very anti-globalist. But you are the people who are doing the most to hold back yourself from creating positive and worthwhile changes within this society. I understand the immigration issue. I understand the constant scapegoating against Russia. But my god, if you can't learn to see the fact that we are all spirits having a human experience, define a man or woman not by their physical features, sexual orientation, and genetic differences, but by their character, intelligence, and wisdom, then you're no better than the people you point fingers at. In fact, you are the ones giving them fuel to play right into their trap. You're feeding the Matrix, feeding the very implants that were placed to keep us separate from Source. Maybe if you tried taking psychedelics, it might free your minds a little. But perhaps not. I say humanity needs another 1960's-style counterculture movement, though. They were just straight up both anti-left and right.

i dont claim that i hold moral superiority, i simply dont care about that much because i am not a slave of hierarchical incstincts. We eastern europeans like to be more honest, we tell it how we see it. We both simply have different perceptions and i wont try to force my far right beliefs on you. its correct to say that radical actions of far right feeds left and vice versa, but radical right rises to respond to radical left as i see it.
The only true way to become a radical-racist is to define your individuality on a genetic code.
Whether or not, you d.n.a is "Noble" enough to be considered a 'Rite in arms', in which no real order is subjective to proclaim such an arrogant statement...
90% of the true heirs go into hiding & the other 10% rule the world under a elite-brotherhood...
So no real conformist can contribute to the founding of such a profound statement of calling themselves racial or consider the fact they have the dominant rite to contribute forth such a claim; racial clarity of self rite to rule & ordained thereof.

As to say, "which of the orders, does your chair stand"?

So, there no would be no relevance of a racial statement that makes you "Superior" in any way, unless you are born of those traits.

conscious9

I know the Atticus Finch example from "To Kill A Mockingbird" has become somewhat of a cliche at this point, but the message is still very relevant. As he said in the book and movie, it all comes down to placing yourself in the other person's shoes, seeing things from their perspective.

The truth is that we are all one, and once you know what that feels like, being in that state of consciousness, it helps you gain an understanding for all different kinds of people's perspectives. Black poverty here in the U.S. was engineered by white folks, and continues to remain so. Rich black folks often sell out their own people for their own personal gain, and a lot of modern black culture is purposely engineered to profit off of stereotypes and negative behavior.

The founding of our country by Europeans was very brutal, with rapes, pillaging, murders, gouging body parts, disemboweling pregnant women, beheadings, pedophilia, etc., all in the name of religion and American exceptionalism.

A lot of what is going on right now in the world has root causes and parallels with our history. I am not saying all of this to create a guilt trip. I'm just doing what you said. I'm being honest and telling it like it is. No sugarcoating. And a lot of it has root causes on the spiritual planes as well. We are all fitted with implants, and certain implants differ between sexes and races and religious backgrounds, triggering the worst of our individual biology and backgrounds, in an attempt to give the illusion that we're different, when we're really not. Past lives/karma and genetic lineage/ancestors also play a role in this complex system. A lot of it's encoded in our DNA. That doesn't mean we should be defined by it, and it certainly can be overcome. But the problem is that people are enslaved based on these factors, and everyone's enslavement is different for different reasons. And instead of knowing the truth, we see the chaos, ENGINEERED chaos, that we see today. The point I'm making is that racism feeds this system. It gives it power, because you are fulfilling the role that it was intended to fulfill.

Now that same system is being utilized by the left to take advantage of people's empathy and compassion, and also bringing out the worst of people, but for different reasons. In the end, it's still the same root system at work.

Personally, as long as I am a slave of the Matrix, I am still a slave. And believe me, with the personal issues I still struggle with in my life, I have no problem admitting I am still a slave.

I must give you credit for your level-headed reply.

Last edited:

conscious9

Dude what is up with the north korea they being making threats but nothing happening will it stay that way?
Kim Jung-Un is an egotistical child with dangerous access to an incredible amount of power. Personally, I believe North Korea will be overthrown soon enough, and Korea will become one country.

Read this if you want some consolation: Dennis Rodman says Kim Jong-un loves karaoke, TV theme tunes – and doesn’t hate Americans

The world's a stage....