Ask about the future.

1.How can I do astral projection whats your method?
2.Is Dimensional Jumping real?
3.Dose the government hide stuff from us like spying on us and aliens Ect?
4.Can i contract people if i'm dead through Quija boards?
5.Do I have To reincarnate?
Sorry if my questions are not that interesting.

Last edited:

Thoth93

My method is similar to the Austin Osman Spare method, it's the original void meditation followed by a will to see. And what you choose to see is what you will be shown.

Dimensional jumping is something I have been looking into for some time now and I would say that it is real and that if you are part of one dimension of reality you are part of all and it's more about what you choose to see.

The government hides more from you than you will ever know. I have remote viewed much of what the government ( deep state) is up to and have been appalled. It is abhorrent what they are up to. But I also understand why it is necessary and must continue. Yes they spy on us and yes there are a number of alien species interacting with our government.

If you are an individual who wants to contact the living through a Ouija board then you will.

Reincarnation do you have to? Not that I know of, from what I hear it is a very popular option however.

1.So the after life is like the movie haunted?
2.Will a alien invasion happen anytime soon?
3.Are these videos real?
4.Dose hell exist?

Last edited:

Thoth93

an alien invasion will be staged and faked by world governments in an effort to bring greater power and control to the united Nations.

Thoth93

Yes the videos are real it should not be a surprise to you. And hell is a state of mind that one is in and this can be in the afterlife or this little.

1.when will the fake alien invasion happen?
2.will humans be immortal by 2040?
3.how good will video games be in 2040
4.will vr be as advanced in the movies like the matrix?

Last edited:

Thoth93

1.when will the fake alien invasion happen?

If Trump has a second term it won't happen and all those lives will be saved.
2.will humans be immortal by 2040?
No of course not.
3.how good will video games be in 2040
Really great, VR stuff, top notch.
4.will vr be as advanced in the movies like the matrix?
Fairly close, not plug in the brain close yet but getting there.