Ask about the future.

TimeFlipper

How do you remote view?
I can't explain all that here, but there is a wealth of information on line. I learned it from the CIA's remote viewing training manual. I then simply modified it accordingly for the purpose of viewing possible future events.
Can you give us more information on how you modified the CIA`s remote viewer, and the future events you saw please?

Thoth93

The methods of remote viewing are the same and the modification is in the intention and the time period included. You must first have an understanding of the time space of our universe, since you are into the study of time travel I assume you know a thing or two about it. With this method you can follow likely branches of timelines from your starting point (the present) to the date you want to see. The problem is you get a mish mash of images and impressions and that's the easy part, the hard part is interpreting it to make sense.
Imagine that you are a ghost and you get dropped off in the middle of a town in a foreign country and you look around and have to sort of figure out what is going on. If you want to know who the president is you have to go find a news paper and see the photos. Or if you want to know what someone is going to do you need to follow them around and watch.

Secretman3811

1.when will the fake alien invasion happen?

If Trump has a second term it won't happen and all those lives will be saved.
2.will humans be immortal by 2040?
No of course not.
3.how good will video games be in 2040
Really great, VR stuff, top notch.
4.will vr be as advanced in the movies like the matrix?
Fairly close, not plug in the brain close yet but getting there.

hey Adam i have this Questions i want to ask you what about True Christian taken away to heaven are that Jesus Christ himeself in the future or Alien write back thank you

Angelhoney

-Is it possible to communicate with a dead person without inviting other unwanted spirits into your life?
- What is the best and easiest way to caontact a dead loved one?
Thank you for answering!

Tron1

I got one can you explain how the alien invasion would spare out, in the beginning? What to look for if he doesn't run a 2nd term? TimeFlipper i told you so. There is something that will happen not sure what it is.

1.dose life after death become science fact?
2.can i do anything I want when i die?
3.Will the cure of cancer be find? or is the government hiding the cure for cancer?
4.Can I contract people through Facebook when i'm dead?

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
-Is it possible to communicate with a dead person without inviting other unwanted spirits into your life?
- What is the best and easiest way to caontact a dead loved one?
Thank you for answering!

You can project into different dimensions through meditation. Once you can control it then the Spirit realm is just another set of dimensions that are accessible to all.