Ask away

Time&Again

Hello I've been studying temporal physics for over 25 years. AKA Time travel. If you have any questions or would like to run things by me you are more than welcome to. As i have extensive knowledge on the matter subject. I have always been fascinated buy the subject and its possibilities. And consider my self an expert. I will try and keep my answers as short as possible and reply in a timely manner. Thank you for your time and questions

Time&Again

It is possible to travel to any point along the time line. Foward or back. However once you arrive you would have left your time line and started moving fowards in a completely new time line were events will unfold differently from the time line you came from. If you did want to travel through time. You will have to be able to navigate safely and be able to predict the location of the time you want to travel to in space to the precise second other wise you can end up lost in deep space doomed to die. And be lost forever. Secondly you will need to master gravitational forces and be able to use them to bend space and time to allow you to access diffrent points in space and time

Time&Again

No i dont think its possible to travel in ones own time line. The amount of possibilities is infinite. For example the choices we make would be totally different if we had a chance to go back and do things over. There for creating a diffrent time line. The differences can be so obscure that it will cause a butterfly affect on future experiences were the outcome will be completely different

Time&Again

No i am not a time traveler. And have never attempted to. The navigational skills required to attempt time travel require a super computer or quantum computer. The data required to predict positions in space time are not available at the moment.

Time&Again

I do believe there have been travelers from future alternate timelines visiting us. I strongly believe that ufos are people other beings are from alternate timelines.