Ask away

Trinux

Ask away

I used to post under the name, Minux. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, it's no longer acceptable for me to post under that name.

I am still around, and will be more than glad to answer anyone's questions about time travel, the future, the past, etc.

Yours truly,

Michael

OllyB

Ask away

Whats your background?

kind regards,
Olly

CaryP

Ask away

Originally posted by Trinux@Jan 6 2005, 11:20 PM
I used to post under the name, Minux. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, it's no longer acceptable for me to post under that name.

I am still around, and will be more than glad to answer anyone's questions about time travel, the future, the past, etc.

Yours truly,

Michael

So Michael/Trinux are you claiming to be a time traveler? Sounds like it, if you're inviting questions on time travel, the future, the past, etc. Some background as to who you are and what you are claiming might help people to formulate questions for you.

Cary

sosuemetoo

Ask away

Originally posted by Trinux@Jan 6 2005, 11:20 PM

Yours truly,

Michael

Michael,
You may be confusing us with Gavin's old board , ttf.tk. You might have been a member there. Most of those members came here after his board closed. If this is the case, all of that information has been lost and you will have to start all over again.

If you claim to a time traveller , you should first complete a time traveller roster, located here :
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...w=findpost&p=20

Next you should read the forum rules specific to time travellers, that is located here: http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...?showtopic=1082

If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of our mods or admins. Feel free to come into our live chat and get to know our members.

Thank You, and welcome to our forum!

Trinux

Ask away

Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 7 2005, 07:03 AM
Whats your background?

kind regards,
Olly

From a very young age, I have been interested in electronics, time travel, and the nature of people. I was the perfect "candidate" for time travel, because I did not know terribly much about any one subject.

I've always had the passion to explore whatever subject I'm interested in. In other words, I never viewed a ?problem? as a barrier. Rather, I viewed a problem as a mountain that could be easily climbed.

Hope this helps,

Michael

Trinux

Ask away

Originally posted by CaryP@Jan 7 2005, 08:11 AM

So Michael/Trinux are you claiming to be a time traveler? Sounds like it, if you're inviting questions on time travel, the future, the past, etc. Some background as to who you are and what you are claiming might help people to formulate questions for you.

Cary

I have never worked for the government in regards to time travel. In certain periods of time, I have crossed paths with members of the government, but nothing was ever too serious. Depending on what time it is, the government could be viewed as restrictive or open. Not after too long, I learned how to keep a low profile and not draw too much attention to myself and journeys.

I am on here for one main reason: to ease people's minds about the future. Friends, the future is not bleak at all. If people truly understood this, the days would not seen so long.

This is not my first attempt at doing this, either. I usually discuss this topic with people over different mediums.

Hope this helps,

Michael

CaryP

Ask away

I have never worked for the government in regards to time travel. In certain periods of time, I have crossed paths with members of the government, but nothing was ever too serious. Depending on what time it is, the government could be viewed as restrictive or open. Not after too long, I learned how to keep a low profile and not draw too much attention to myself and journeys.

I am on here for one main reason: to ease people's minds about the future. Friends, the future is not bleak at all. If people truly understood this, the days would not seen so long.

This is not my first attempt at doing this, either. I usually discuss this topic with people over different mediums.

Hope this helps,

Michael

Actually, Michael, this doesn't help much at all. You wanna give a detailed background of what you have done, seen, accomplished rather than some vague reference to crossing paths with members of the government? What specifically do you have to say? Let's not "cat and mouse" this thing. It's already smelling "HOAX" real bad.

Cary

August

Ask away

Trinux,

Welcome to the forum. You are the first TT to actually beat me to the topic: motivation. You have clearly told us why you are here.

So I have just one question for you at this time. I hope you respond directly to me and I hope your answer is thoughtful and specific:

How do you propose to ease my mind about the future?

Trinux

Ask away

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Jan 7 2005, 08:20 AM

If you claim to a time traveller , you should first complete a time traveller roster, located here :
http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...w=findpost&p=20

Thank You, and welcome to our forum!

Below, you'll find my answers to the ?time traveler roster?.

My point of origin:
1) I knew some great people, and loved them, too--love is really an important thing and I'll never be able to stress the importance of it. With every journey I make, I continue to make great and wonderful friends. Granted, I'm sad that when I move onto another worldline, I "loose" those dear to my heart. When it's time for me to move on, I know that simple-temporal differences are only preludes for us to meet again. In the superverse, temporal differences do not naturally impede us from connecting to other ?personalities?.
2) I have an ability for getting things done, and I prospered accordingly. I applied my same life ethics to my employment and I was reimbursed for my hard work.
3) Above all, I enjoyed listening to music, working on vehicles, and spending time with people. I never gained a deep understanding of automotive mechanics or instruments, but I became quite competent on both subjects. With whatever free time I had, I tried to incorporate my social activities with music, which works very well. I guess one would say that I was quite the socialite.

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by this worldline's current pop music. It's rather catchy and I am glad to see that so many female musicians are popular. Something about electronic, synthesized beats can really get my energies turned up.

Who I am:
1) I would like to be called, Michael.
2) I speak English and I know American sign language. Both languages are around for as far as I have seen into the future.
3) I have training in a few of the arts and sciences. In the not too distant future, humans are trained freely, like the samurai of old. I took part in numerous seminars of matters of great significance to me, and was awarded ?recognition? for my knowledge in such areas.

My Journey:
I have made a lot of trips, and will discuss them in the future. Some have been great and others have appeared to be a complete waste of time. We do learn from experience, so technically, nothing is a ?complete? waste.

Why I am on this forum:
I used to be a member of another forum, www.timetravelforum.tk. Even though I never declared myself as a time traveler over there, I know that I could have helped the people of that community more. One could say that, because of my ill-attempted attempts over there, I do not wish to make the same mistake here. Meaning, I truly wish to help people, and I plan on doing just that.

With that being said, I am on a time travel forum, because the people who frequent these forums already accept the possibility of time travel, and unlike the majority of the rest of the people, they will be more open to listening to an "alleged time traveler?.

This brings me to three important points: in my ?community?, time travelers are called, jumpers; "personalities" are defined as unique, specific-wordline-dependent beings; and non-governmentally employed people are called, subordinates. I have never liked the latter term and mentally choose not to use it. But, humans are the nature of habit, and will usually repeat what they have frequently done. If it slips through and offends anybody, I apologize in advance.

1) I would prefer to kept my exact location private. After all, do you feel comfortable with handing out your address to random people over the internet? With simple knowledge of IP addresses, it's rather easy to tell about where I am. Obviously, I do live in America and on the eastern portion of the country--this should more than suffice.
2) I am in a typical, singly family house.
3) When I entered this worldline, I immediately fell in love--believe it or not, I'm not immune to human emotion. When our eyes touched and our words ?spratered?--danced freely with one another--we knew that we were in love. I told her as much of the truth as I could, and she immediately allowed me to move in with here.
4) I am ?self employed?, and frequent the universities quite a bit. Teachers love for people to drop-in on their courses, and I've always loved learning. It's a good match: free knowledge.
5) I have a lot of devices available to me. My ?connect?--girlfriend-- works in the tech industry, so all is well on that front

I hope this information helps. Please ask any questions that you may be wondering. I assure you that this is equally beneficial for me, so please do not hold back.

With whatever free time I may have, I will try to contribute part of it to answer your questions.

Yours truly,

Michael

OllyB

Ask away

Michael,

I have sent you a PM. can you reply to it in PM form. These are not the only questions, I have.

Kind regards,
Olly

MOD EDIT: GRAYSON

Olly, I can see you and I have having a difficult association on this Board. We endeavour to conduct these discussions with TT'ers on the open Board and not by PM, that is only fair on all the Members who wish to be involved and see all the questions, read all the answers.

Do not conduct a PM interview/Q&A session as it ruins it for some of the Members and could keep essential responses from public view.

Publish the PM Q's and A's please, or I will be seeking Admin action against your account. Sorry, but this isn't your forum to exclusively interview TT'ers and I will not allow you to conduct yourself so.