1. Dismiss Notice

Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

Discussion in 'Time Travelers' started by adder, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Jeannanine

Jeannanine New Member

I'm skeptical but willing to hear you out, I actually have a pretty specific question that you may not be able to answer for me which is completely fine, I'll probably ask around elsewhere then. I've been having an issue lately, well not so much an issue, don't know what to call it. I'll keep my question simple, but if you'd like any elaboration I'd be glad to explain as much as I can! Has anything significant happened somewhere between January sixth and now that someone had to alter the time line? My situation is that I had a friend fly out to me and they left on the eighth, however, I've had a dream and a sort of sense of deja vu that makes me believe that originally they had not been on that flight and for whatever reason that flight had been cancelled or delayed for a few days and someone changed this to what actually happened, him leaving on the eighth. It sort of gives me a sense of dread as well, like something terrible had happened, perhaps some sort of national crisis? Any thoughts on this?

Luke.369 likes this.
  2. cupcakeman100

cupcakeman100 New Member

if you are from the future you would have no trouble finding out when freefonix is available for u.k

3. Luke.369

Luke.369 Junior Member

what actually happend? from where?

4. Luke.369

Luke.369 Junior Member

also to where?

5. 9th Wave

9th Wave Member

The u.k will face a crisis in London with islamic extremist this year, mark my words...

6. Luke.369

Luke.369 Junior Member

they are marked..
    i to feel something will happen there but i do not think it will be from any islamic group.
    it will be England its self.

7. TheVoiceOfReason

TheVoiceOfReason New Member

The disappointing thing about OP isn't that he's a hoaxer. That's to be expected. The disappointing thing is that he's not even a GOOD hoaxer.

TimeFlipper, Mayhem and Harte like this.
  8. Harte

Harte Senior Member

TYPING IN ALL CAPS SORTA GAVE THAT ONE AWY FROM THE GET-GO.

HARTE

Mayhem likes this.