Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

Falkon303

@adder So you are telling us that the Singularity Synusoid comprises of electrical sine-waves but not square waves...
Lets look at lift and propulsion..Lift is a force that does just that..it lifts objects working against gravity....Propulsion propels an object, providing what ever forces are necessary to make the object move from here to there..It is true that lift and propulsion are forces, but they both serve very different purposes.. Lift simply means a force that works in opposition to Gravity, and Propulsion is a force that moves us in a direction, with or without Gravity..

Any waveform can be comprised of sinusoidals through what is known as a Fourier transform.

Fourier_series_for_square_wave.gif

The point i was making to our member adder, was that a black hole not necessarily operates on a "sine wave" (sinusoidal) , so why not a square wave?...We were just messing about with theories and concepts, nothing of real importance :D..
Ahh ok. I thought you might be saying that square waves couldn't be made up of sines, my mistake.

Sorgfelt

im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!

Gulshan Baisoya

I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

PM me or reply !!!
Okay if you are a time traveler then tell me something about future

Luke.369

PM me or reply !!!
The only answer I will give for now is a form of measured inertia, but there is a longer answer but you'll have to find me.

Gulshan Baisoya

PM me or reply !!!
Can you tell me what I have become in future how is my life in future