Aspirin Reduces Cancer Risk

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

TnWatchdog

I didn't know aspirin helps prevent cancer. I take the low dose 81mg daily, which acts as a blood thinner for my post heart attack treatment.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I didn't know aspirin helps prevent cancer. I take the low dose 81mg daily, which acts as a blood thinner for my post heart attack treatment.

My Oncologist told me to take it. Wasn't going to argue! Looks like you already have some protection.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Another negative side effect of aspirin is that it can cause hearing loss. But don't just take my word for it. Look it up and see for yourself.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"At high doses, aspirin and other salicylates may also cause high-pitch tinnitus and hearing loss in both ears."

81 mg is a small dose. They call it a "baby" dose.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
"At high doses, aspirin and other salicylates may also cause high-pitch tinnitus and hearing loss in both ears."

81 mg is a small dose. They call it a "baby" dose.

Not necessarily so. Everyone will experience a different tolerance level. I suppose smaller people will have a lower tolerance level. And then you can also go to YouTube and do a before and while under the influence hearing test to verify this for yourself.