Astral plane experience

gonzogirl

Re: Astral Plane Experience

kc wildman said:
never thought about it like that.
never considered what my soul was doing when I am asleep.
very interesting

Your soul has been having to put up with HDRkid visiting them in their sleep!
But seriouly that is a great question..what the heck does our spirit do whole we sleep? Prolly anything it wants! Go anywhere......
Thats why OBE is so facinating to some....(me)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I believe that would be called a nightmare there gonzo:eek:
but realy thow somethin 7 said got me thinking:eek:did ya see the smoke ha ha ha....if the bodys static freq.changes at diffrent times like sleep,or as peach said in deep medtitation, could it open a door/window on time??? and thats what we do. look through time, not realy go anywhere. I have heard reports of martial arts masters who could actually levi-tate durring sessions of deep meditation. this would go along with the idea that we are actually changing the way our is working at these times, I have just heard, never seen ,never actually new anyone who did witness it.
just a thought

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
Yeah, everything is possible in the multiverse.
When you dream, your soul's frequency could change, then, moving it temporarily to another dimension.

Who said its only temporarily? If the change is for real you would never know about it. The new reality would completely take control and you would live in the new dimension, if you could call it that. What is happening with serial dreams?? I mean you had a dream last night and tonight you take over and continue the same dream with the same location and the same people. Only further up the time line. Most of my dreams but not all, are of this nature. So sometimes I wonder what is reality and what is the dreamworld. Also what happens to the dream if the dreamer dies???
Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Astral plane experience

well that would explane why we lose things and never find them we left them behind in another vers. interesting the possabillitys are endless huh:confused:
wow so if you find something you lost, and its not where you know you left it. have you gone to another vers ???? or if you later find it right where you thought you left it, and had looked befor???? have you come back some how???? man this shit makes my head hurt. some body bring the oldman a beer and a cigar I gotsta ponder some:D