Astral travel

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It is something you can learn to do. I succeeded in getting out of my body just one time a long time ago. But I lost interest at the time because of the fear factor. However I am back at it, trying very hard in daily meditation sessions. Here is a website I have been using to guide me:

Astral Voyage - Astral Projection

Last edited:

Night Vision

:D TUNES, headphones and weed ;) works well for complete focus with no outside distractions :cool: ( Sound is a great way to stimulate your mind to a state conducive to astral projection. You can purchase CDs or MP3s with sounds that occur at certain vibrations and frequencies to attune your consciousness to a state of mind conducive to astral projection. You'll need music and headphones to practice astral projection with binaural beat recordings, but results can come quite quickly with these aids.) :)

TimeFlipper

:D TUNES, headphones and weed ;) works well for complete focus with no outside distractions :cool: ( Sound is a great way to stimulate your mind to a state conducive to astral projection. You can purchase CDs or MP3s with sounds that occur at certain vibrations and frequencies to attune your consciousness to a state of mind conducive to astral projection. You'll need music and headphones to practice astral projection with binaural beat recordings, but results can come quite quickly with these aids.) :)
:DTUNES headphones and WEED!! LMAO :ROFLMAO:

Night Vision

:DTUNES headphones and WEED!! LMAO :ROFLMAO:
:cool: :D

Last edited:

Dragonchaser

Music like this
and similar works quite nice for me . When I was a teenager Enigma did the trick .

TimeFlipper

Music like this
and similar works quite nice for me . When I was a teenager Enigma did the trick .
The higher pitch "bells" were resonating too much in my ears :(

Night Vision

Music like this
:D Love Arian Von Ziegler Tunes Dragonchaser but I need more than 20 minutes to stay where I go :cool:

Night Vision

Music like this
:cool: This also works very well :)