Astronaut-Like ‘Humanoid’ Photographed in Scotland

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SCOTLAND– A man in the west central Lowlands of Scotland said he captured the image of an “unknown entity”.

The anonymous man says he was walking through the forest with his nephew when he took the photograph.

“We were on the way back down from Windy Hill in Renfrewshire,” he said. “I decided to take a photo of my nephew, who had just walked in front of me.”

The photographer claims that he felt as if “someone was near”.

“It was a strange feeling, but I didn’t notice anyone.”

When they returned home and uploaded their photos onto their computer, he added, he noticed the anomaly right away.

“There were one or two entities… what looked like small people peering out from the tree next to my nephew,” he reported.

The picture shows his nephew as he walks down a brown path between the trees and an unidentified white shape to his left that resembles a small and fully dressed astronaut. The humanoid appears to be walking towards the left side of the woods.

alien-britain-england-creature.jpg

The alleged creature appears to be wearing some sort of white clothes. Credit: MUFON

alien-britain-england.jpg

The man says he is sure they didn’t see anything of that shape and color in the area at the time the picture was taken, back in 2015. The camera model used to take the picture wasn’t provided and initial EXIF analysis are unable to reveal positive doctoring.

In 1980, a series of UFO incidents in the Rendensham Forest, England, grabbed the world’s attention in what some ufologists now catalog as the British Roswell.

In 2014, three people filmed two “dwarf Bigfoot” that seemed to be able to “cloak” in a similar way to the fictional alien creature from the movie Predator.

The post Astronaut-Like ‘Humanoid’ Photographed in Scotland appeared first on Cryptozoology News.