ATLANTIS

Harte

Thank you. The catch is, someday you may find the faith is the truth here in this life (doing a lot of meditation may be?) or find out same thing in heaven...your choice...It depends on what you are here to do in the task of the Universe....in the end it is what it is...
Well, whatever my task here is, I've at least determined several things it is not.
One thing it is not is debunking religious faith. Such a thing is not subject to the rules and norms of evidentiary investigation.

Harte

Sounds GOOD...However, you will have a tough time at paranormalis...in almost everything including time travel...that is amazing...
While I get your drift, I meant religious faith, of course.

I'll have no mercy for anyone's "faith" in Erik VonDaniken or Michael Cremo, for example.
And don't even talk about Klaus Dona or Carl Munck.

Harte

Miscellaneous

What I noticed about Harte is that Harte is a very quick-to-critique. Not complaining. Just saying. I mean, it's like Harte would go into threads, disclose (prove it's fake) it and then jump into the next lol.

Well, I'm not really into Atlantis. I'm neutral about it. But I'm put off (not much. Again, just saying. I ain't complaining) of Harte at times because I think Harte is... too narrow-minded. Too much of a critic. Sounds like Harte is the kind of person to depend on Science as proof of what is true or what is not true.

Honest question. And I'm saying this neutrally and not in a negative way, Harte (also a bit OT). Do you believe of the existence of ETs or do you not believe in it because there is no 'proof' of it?

Krish

I am glad Harte points us in the right direction....Whether he believes in ET or not depends on Drake equation...that is the way it is...Now, if he saw one up close at his back yard...that would be different...

The key thing is if we do not go by scientific issues...all the way to new areas like Higgs Boson...then we will be selling Snake Oil everywhere, big time...

The area Western Science has not dug in to is the other one dimension I call Heaven. Simply because we do not have any experimental data to get there. Until someone comes up with an Organic Computer that can do that. The other way is to watch the kids up to say 11 years of age and find out their connections to Heaven. We call those people Schizophrenia people....so may be some day they use Religion as the starting point to connect the dots for serious research.

Last edited:

Krish

I FOUND IT...

Are There Pyramids in Antarctica?

Ancient Aliens
Pyramids of Antarctica

Just watched it...Now I know, I was born here many thousand years ago...this is the place of Ramayana, I think...BUT THIS IS IT...someday, we will know the truth as soon as we can get in to it...may not be during my present life on Earth...

The Youtube portion has been removed...go find at History Channel - thanks.

Here I thought the world could have the real disclosure...but, it wont happen soon. There is a possibility that a few of our ancestors are still there as a base station to see how the world is coming around....see the program and then we can talk about it...

Last edited:

Harte

What I noticed about Harte is that Harte is a very quick-to-critique. Not complaining. Just saying. I mean, it's like Harte would go into threads, disclose (prove it's fake) it and then jump into the next lol.
I consider it performing a valuable service.

If we are truly interested in these arcane subjects, then shouldn't we try not to waste our time on claims that can be shown to be either outright fraud or just plainly a result of ignorance on the subject?

The only reason the place-name "Atlantis" is bandied about on the internet is because 2300 years ago Plato took the name of the Atlantic Ocean and used it as a place-name for a fictional culture in an allegory he wrote as a critique of Athens. In his writings, Plato described his Atlantis in some detail. None of those details involved crystal power, flying vehicles, death rays or anything remotely like that. Yet today we have thousands of people who have never read Plato pretending to "know" that Atlantis was a civilization in possession of high technology.

If a person is actually interested in Atlantis, then that person should stick to Atlantis, and not bother with the ridiculous claims of liars trying to make money off the ignorant masses.

Please note that the topic of Atlantis, though very popular, is just a grain of sand on a beach full of similar fraudulent claims.

Well, I'm not really into Atlantis. I'm neutral about it. But I'm put off (not much. Again, just saying. I ain't complaining) of Harte at times because I think Harte is... too narrow-minded. Too much of a critic. Sounds like Harte is the kind of person to depend on Science as proof of what is true or what is not true.
As a science teacher, I know better than to think science has "proof" of anything at all. The ONLY proof of anything at all is found in Mathematics (which I also teach, BTW.)
It may surprise you that I started out believing not only in Atlantis, but the whole Ancient Alien Theory, including Sitchin's ridiculous nonsense.
My own curiosity ended that belief because I looked into the claims and found most of them to be lies, and the rest simply wrong.
As you can imagine, I didn't appreciate that.

Honest question. And I'm saying this neutrally and not in a negative way, Harte (also a bit OT). Do you believe of the existence of ETs or do you not believe in it because there is no 'proof' of it?
I hardly ever say there is no "proof" of a thing because I understand there is no "proof" of anything at all.
There is evidence for and against everything. If a person is going to use reasoning to arrive at a conclusion, then ALL the evidence has to be looked at.
Typically, I don't believe in a thing if I can find no legitimate reason to believe in that thing.

There are plenty of reasons to believe that intelligent life exists outside our Solar System, so I do believe this.
I have never been able to establish a reason to believe that alien intelligent life has visited Earth, so I don't believe that.

I am glad Harte points us in the right direction....
Thank you VERY much for that Krish. It's just about the nicest thing said about me in the last five years on this board.
I'm glad someone here understands what I'm trying to do.

Harte

Krish

Thank you VERY much for that Krish. It's just about the nicest thing said about me in the last five years on this board.
I'm glad someone here understands what I'm trying to do.

Harte

Thank you. I am new here...learning to do the right thing...I am a decent Engineer (in most fields)...so I can say stuff, others could not...and I welcome your views to keep me straight while I am pushing in possible areas....that may sound impossible at the present technology.

So, we shall see...Time will tell...

Last edited:

Krish

Back to the OP...it never goes away...

If the climate in Egypt changed this quickly, is it not equally possible that the Antarctic climate could have also changed drastically in the same time?Legends speak of pyramids in the Antarctica, of the lost city of Atlantis being covered not just under water, but encased in ice.

Scientist claim to possibly have found Pyramid like structures in Antarctica - Think Research Expose | Think Research Expose

More STUFF: Time to dig?

Pyramids Of Antarctica; A Certain Possibility

Ruins Of Ancient City Found In Antarctica? – TIP

From Russia...

Ancient pyramids, possibly man-made, discovered in Antarctica

Last edited:

Krish

Thank you Harte

I think, some groups write fiction...but present that as non-fiction...to make more money?... we are looking to it...to check it out...thank you for pointing that out.

Why I got in this area? Well, as I said, I am a good Engineer that does stuff for the planet to improve the Civilization and should not be in paranormalis...yet I am here. So as to clear the air, due to certain personal issues, I got in to Esoteric areas to find out more that ultimately provides the same value for the development of our Civilization. Why?

As you know, for a better civilization, we create better Governance from Family to Town to Counties to State to Country to the Planet. As a child, we normally do not care about the higher form of the Governance...but soon, as adults, we do get involved...some of us even work with the Governance to make sure good things happen for the entire population and ALL Life forms on the planet.

Lately, I found out that, the world just does not stop with humans on the planets...we have bigger issues...such as Heaven, Aliens and Multi-Dimensional Creatures that look higher level than normal Aliens in our Universe. Yet we are still limited to our Universe...since we have no idea what is beyond that and at this point, we may not care.

This new findings, allow me to find what information we have, whether they are listed as Fiction or Non-Fiction. Fiction, because of what happened to Giordano Bruno (see Cosmos) and hence some people are careful as to what they say now.

This way, we collect what is out there and start separating wheat from chaff...to get where we need to go. Why ?

Simply because, I do not think, we will be talking to real Aliens, without growing up and understanding the Universe in every aspects...that includes some of the dimensions ....Why?

It seems like we had major war between Dimensions long ago that stopped about 12,300 years ago. The reason that was the case is because, our enemy did not understand the bigger picture of ALL life forms that covered multidimension for ever. So, they took us out but finally stopped as major groups from our side were able to defeat them.

That brings the question, when we do not understand the dimensions, we may be following the same path and start fighting within our Universe and end up getting defeated by bigger life forms. Then we lose our Civilization. Our Enemies did, but can come back in 20,000 years. That is why, it is a round about system to get to the Knowledge and develop our Civilization properly. That means NO BAD Governance.

That is my thoughts...and thank you readers to understand where I am going. That does not mean we accept every fiction as the truth though.