Australian Captures Images of ‘Bigfoot’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
AUSTRALIA — A man in Queensland released a series of photographs Sunday containing what he calls a Bigfoot creature.

Researcher Jason Heal, also known as Leechman, says he has been interested in the cryptid for a few years now.

“That is my nickname, from Leeches sticking to me from the rain forest & bush,” he says. “Cryptozoology has become a very big part of my life.”

Heal claims the animal was about 160 feet away near a tree located on a “real sloppy spot”.

“I did video, but the way my hands were shaking around didn’t do the video any justice. So I decided to photo them.”

He then put together the photographs on a video format and uploaded the file to YouTube. The pictures show parts of the body and head of something that resembles a dark-haired primate, such as gorilla. It appears that the subject is moving around the vegetation throughout the images.

The animal, says Heal, was watching him for a while before disappearing into the forest.

“I would have eye contact for a good 5 minutes, then it was behind the tree… that’s last I seen Yowie there,” he explained.

Some YouTube users left their comments on the video, pointing out “Yowie’s eyes” on the photographs as well as an additional individual they said could be a “baby Yowie” next to the bigger one.

Yowie, otherwise known as the Australian Bigfoot, is a monkey-like cryptid portrayed in the Aboriginal mythology and purportedly living in the Australian forests. Like his primate cousin, it is purported to be a curious and highly intelligent creature. Bears and primates are not native to the Australian wilderness.

The Australian man has been trying to show proof of the reputed creature since he began the research in 2012. He says he has looked for the animal across most of Queensland and New South Wales National Parks.

“I have seen Yowies with my own eyes… smelled Yowies, heard Yowies, seen many of their footprints, tree and wood knocking, tree breaks, tee pees.”

In 2014, Heal shared a controversial video allegedly showing a Yowie eating apples just a few feet away from the camera.

The footage was immediately disputed by skeptics and Bigfoot enthusiasts, accusing it of being a hoax. Heal has always defended the authenticity of the images.

One of their critics, who spoke with Cryptozoology News on condition of anonymity back in February, says we should carefully consider the video. He is also a Yowie researcher dedicated to collect audio out of northern Queensland.

“I do not support the alleged Yowie video. I am aware of the authors and wish no association with them. I can’t stress how highly elusive these creatures are. They won’t dance for apples under an IR light,” the man said.

Heal, however, has always defended the authenticity of the footage.

The post Australian Captures Images of ‘Bigfoot’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.