Australian Traffic Planner Claims Bipedal Creature Attacked Him

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
AUSTRALIA — A man in New South Wales claims a bipedal creature attacked him at a camping site.

Craig R., a 47-year-old traffic planner and Army reservist, told Cryptozoology News that he was near Waterfall, Sydney, when the incident took place.

“Have never told anyone this for fear of being called an idiot,” he said. “We had hiked along the pipeline trail and had set up camp near Heathcote Creek, and about five of us had piled into this little tent to sleep with me being closest to the opening and my legs were sticking out of the tent,” he added about the alleged sighting, which reportedly took place almost 30 years ago.

It was in the early morning, the Australian says, that he felt being pulled out of the tent.

“I dragged me by the sleeping bag and stirring to half awake, and then going back to sleep outside the tent. I then fully woke up due to the cold and wondered why I was outside the tent. I climbed out of my sleeping bag and looked around.”

That’s when he says he realized the big creature was still there, looking at him.

“I watched as something on two legs and quite large stood there looking at me for about a minute,” he explains. “I remember that the moon was up and you could see pretty clearly in the night and up on the trail.”

Craig says that he could only make out the “outline of the figure” before it “walked up the hill into the bush” but that it was very big and walked on two legs.

BIGFOOT-300x225.jpg

Yowie, otherwise known as the Australian Bigfoot, is a monkey-like cryptid portrayed in the Aboriginal mythology and purportedly living in the Australian forests. Like his unproven American cousin, the locals believe it to be a curious and highly intelligent creature. Bears and primates are not native to the Australian wilderness.

In 2015, an Australian researcher released a series of audio files he believes could be Yowie’s voice.

In 2014, a controversial video taken by a pair of self-proclaimed Yowie researchers in Australia captured the attention of millions of viewers across the globe. The footage, which showed what looked like a large primate eating apples from a tree, was also allegedly taken at night.

Waterfall is a small suburb about 23 miles from Sydney.

In the 1970s, two of Australia’s chilliest Yowie sightings were documented by the local press.

The post Australian Traffic Planner Claims Bipedal Creature Attacked Him appeared first on Cryptozoology News.