Bad Dreams

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Is this directed at me? If so, life sucks for me. I've been abducted against my will for over 35 years by bugs that are not nice. I recently learned that this has been going on in my family for several generations. I made the big mistake of killing a stupid little gray and now they are much more cautious which translates into painful injuries for me.

I have a strange metallic looking substance from my latest abduction which is currently being tested at a lab in St. Louis. I am anxiously awaiting those results. I should know something in the next couple of weeks.
I can't wait to hear about the lab's findings!
Me too. Apparently they are having trouble identifying it. They said three weeks a month ago. Plus I can't seem to get rid of the shit. I clean and clean and still you can see this crap glistening in the light. It is a very strange substance.
Wait...you still have the material? :eek: What is it all over?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I can't wait to hear about the lab's findings!
Me too. Apparently they are having trouble identifying it. They said three weeks a month ago. Plus I can't seem to get rid of the shit. I clean and clean and still you can see this crap glistening in the light. It is a very strange substance.
I'm sorry, you said "substance", I was assuming at first it was like a chunk of metal or a device of some kind...My bad!

Sam Slagg

I'm sorry, you said "substance", I was assuming at first it was like a chunk of metal or a device of some kind...My bad!
I was taken from my car last time and this substance was all over the inside of my windows everywhere there was a being. It is a powdery like substance that looks like a silvery metal. Very strange. It seemed almost fused with my windows.I've never had this stuff left behind before but I've never been taken from my car before either. Plus this was the first time I saw this particular type of being.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I was taken from my car last time and this substance was all over the inside of my windows everywhere there was a being. It is a powdery like substance that looks like a silvery metal. Very strange. It seemed almost fused with my windows.I've never had this stuff left behind before but I've never been taken from my car before either. Plus this was the first time I saw this particular type of being.
Hmm...That is strange...So you think this substance has to do with this particular type of being? Did you send a sample to only one lab?

Sam Slagg

Hmm...That is strange...So you think this substance has to do with this particular type of being? Did you send a sample to only one lab?
Well, I don't really know. It could be related to this particular type of being. But again, I've never been taken from my car.

I actually sent a sample to someone else who took it to several labs. Three refused to even handle it. He finally ended up with a lab in St. Louis who said seven to twenty one days...and here we are still waiting...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Well, I don't really know. It could be related to this particular type of being. But again, I've never been taken from my car.

I actually sent a sample to someone else who took it to several labs. Three refused to even handle it. He finally ended up with a lab in St. Louis who said seven to twenty one days...and here we are still waiting...
Damn...Well keep us posted, Sam...

Sam Slagg

Damn...Well keep us posted, Sam...
Will do...

DEATH OMEN

Try dreams from a previous life...dreams you dreamed then...btw, North Carolina isn't far or the family home in Savannah, GA. is closer.

tymeonadime

I realize this is a VERY old thread. Sorry to dredge up ancient history, truly.

I would love to put forth a semi educated guess in the form of a question. This substance you were talking about, was it similar to the shiny powder of a moths wings?