Bajak and Friends, I wanted to let you know what I’ve been doing for so long. Time doesn’t allow me to stop to smell the roses here!

Scarecrow

**********************************************************************************************************************************

This is some question to Chiverton:

I like your old setup build multiple Bajak schematics. Online I’ve been digging for the past 6 months to find out what this device actually does? When comparing this to my HDR what differentiates the two? Is the BAJAK device just ripple in the big wave of actual or astral or OBE time traveling? I find it interesting I’ve seen one person who builds these for $400+ I have my doubts it it does anything! Unless, someone who testifies to the power of this device, can direct my path to investigate the anecdotal evidence.

Just finishing up my lab with devices and machines that do pretty incredible things! I have two of the Gibbs HDR along with the S–51000, IDL-22 Gate KEY, Spooky2 Scalar (Transmitter) and (Receiver) unit built into their own protective cases. I also got the GEN-X PRO extra and the digitizer which allows for full body scanning, using the both the transmitter and receiver of the Spooky2. Or the generator can be used without them. I just need to spend on a few more hightech and expensive (It seems these days everything is expensiver)!

I have a few Master quartz crystal 15 pounds+ plus high powered laster system that can burn a hole right through you. I added a special grid laser system that will pair off any room, it records if it comes in contact wi…it will display a grid both on walls and ceilings and floor, It will record by actually creating a picture of the invader! I thought it was funny also! Does it work! Too well for me!. A few months back,

You remember those two entities in the middle of the night, they individually talked to me, one who seemed to be the leader she called herself Semjase and the other was native american with her son her name is Winona. They came like clockwork for 7 days a week at the same time. Semjase told me what caught her attention when traveling in their dimension, saw a bright light even stronger than that of the vortex.

********************************************************************************************************************************

I won’t bore you of the other things both shared with me, I asked her can you tell my wife, I think she thinks I am dreaming. The next morning, my wife was up early in the morning. She told me, I am sorry I didn’t believe what your were telling me! This is her recollection, She told me, “I was sleeping and around 3:30am a woman came by the bedside and sat down next to me, my hair was over my face and she taken it and put it behind ear.

She look at her and smiled like the way you do with a pet! LOL. She told her, “I am Semjase”! I came here to see the Nuclear Receptor she helped the Late Dr. Fred Bell built, I seen its 2ct. diamond from ourside it looked like a beacon telling ships to venture to far inland. My wife looked at her and said, “You are real”! She smiled, nodded and returned back into the vortex.

All this equipment was purchased because each one had a unique signature (The way it does things)! I better go one step further with this, one evening about 6 months ago, I was using the HDR along with the SE-51000 and both did different work. About a week or so a vortex opened up and yes typically it was pure white I saw two people coming out of it! This was happening around 2:00am. My wife was fast asleep as I was until the light hit my closed eyelids.

My research for the above tools is to keep myself ”grounded”! Not to beheld with bias on just one device only! Money I don’t mind spending! I still have to finish off with the “Bio-Well” for energy analysis. Which uses a Kirlian picture of the persons 10 fingers, placing one and a time to analyze and construct the overall issues that plague those, who are in this type of work or those who are being worked upon. Shows your size of your chakra’s (small or big) it shows alignment ( showing chakra’s out of alignment or too far from the center of the body left or right of it). There is much more but I have to keep a bit brief.

********************************************************************************************************************************

I had to pick up the Life Orgone Meter $600.00 the last medical device would be the Live Blood DarkField microscope with camera installed in the eye piece. Dony told me, to check your elixers after running a program into them, either what did works or doesn’t! I like to bring experimentation into the physyical world for a change. Ultimately, I want to get the “ENS” Scennar and this will be the jewel in one’s crown of scalar manipulation. It’s not for the faint hearted for $8000.00! My partner and my friend, that crazy otter, purchased this device, his bitcoins paid for it when he held on to it for eight years and has plenty leftover.

Oh! The devices above, are expensive! The BIO-WELL and the Spooky2 are pretty much the same in price. It’s around $2000.00 plus SE-51000 is around $6000.00 it was redsigned mine was $4000.00. I just wanted to let the faint of heart know ahead time, and there is no guarantee these prices will stay stabilized with the economy racing to hell! This took me 20 years to collect all the above and be able to actually use the above tools!

I am waiting for my utility coins 10,500 coins all the same thing. They are all utility driven and this might bump somebodies bruise.

So, don’t take this as attack, just letting you know if you want something bad enough sometimes we have no other choice but to go after it by being on the offensive, nobody cares about you as much as you do and. your spouses and children. It ain’t going to drop in your lap! We invested around four thousand dollars into 11 different utility coins around three years ago and now it is over $8000.00 in gross profits. Gains are coming much quicker due to buying more coins dividing them up, placing some here or there. I give no advice and trading these can be nerve racking if your not use to waiting for something to happen.

No coins are being mentioned, this is entirely up to you all. I did my doable research in this three years ago and it paid off! Keeping in mind what goes up must come down. Why mention this? Because some of you are being financially choked! Plus the tools above around $10,000+. Charging is not an option anymore because of the high interest rates. Just keep this in the backs of your minds or dis-reguard it all together! To be honest above and beyond, it was my wife who took the chance not me! My friend tried to convince me to get bitcoin when it was around $50+ per coin! I just couldn’t understand it until I began to research into it!

We of course have gold in our hands and silver made and kept a nice profit! I got 2 ounces of gold and 75 silver dollars! We want to buy more silver these we have control of because we have the physical with us. Those of you who have either the SE-51000 or Spooky2, you can setup your program on your investments to run 7/24 hours per day! The only time I use the machines if I am very short in cash! Tools = “money”! Sad but true!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

So, all this ties in, you may want only one of the above or none of the above! We can both agree it’s expensive but hugely rewarding for those who do! I will drop by every now and then within the year! I am not going to edit this, have lot’s to do!

Take care old friend!

Attachments

• IMG_0062.png
    IMG_0062.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

Secretman3811

This is some question to Chiverton:

I like your old setup build multiple Bajak schematics. Online I’ve been digging for the past 6 months to find out what this device actually does? When comparing this to my HDR what differentiates the two? Is the BAJAK device just ripple in the big wave of actual or astral or OBE time traveling? I find it interesting I’ve seen one person who builds these for $400+ I have my doubts it it does anything! Unless, someone who testifies to the power of this device, can direct my path to investigate the anecdotal evidence.

Just finishing up my lab with devices and machines that do pretty incredible things! I have two of the Gibbs HDR along with the S–51000, IDL-22 Gate KEY, Spooky2 Scalar (Transmitter) and (Receiver) unit built into their own protective cases. I also got the GEN-X PRO extra and the digitizer which allows for full body scanning, using the both the transmitter and receiver of the Spooky2. Or the generator can be used without them. I just need to spend on a few more hightech and expensive (It seems these days everything is expensiver)!

I have a few Master quartz crystal 15 pounds+ plus high powered laster system that can burn a hole right through you. I added a special grid laser system that will pair off any room, it records if it comes in contact wi…it will display a grid both on walls and ceilings and floor, It will record by actually creating a picture of the invader! I thought it was funny also! Does it work! Too well for me!. A few months back,

You remember those two entities in the middle of the night, they individually talked to me, one who seemed to be the leader she called herself Semjase and the other was native american with her son her name is Winona. They came like clockwork for 7 days a week at the same time. Semjase told me what caught her attention when traveling in their dimension, saw a bright light even stronger than that of the vortex.

I won’t bore you of the other things both shared with me, I asked her can you tell my wife, I think she thinks I am dreaming. The next morning, my wife was up early in the morning. She told me, I am sorry I didn’t believe what your were telling me! This is her recollection, She told me, “I was sleeping and around 3:30am a woman came by the bedside and sat down next to me, my hair was over my face and she taken it and put it behind ear.

She look at her and smiled like the way you do with a pet! LOL. She told her, “I am Semjase”! I came here to see the Nuclear Receptor she helped the Late Dr. Fred Bell built, I seen its 2ct. diamond from ourside it looked like a beacon telling ships to venture to far inland. My wife looked at her and said, “You are real”! She smiled, nodded and returned back into the vortex.

All this equipment was purchased because each one had a unique signature (The way it does things)! I better go one step further with this, one evening about 6 months ago, I was using the HDR along with the SE-51000 and both did different work. About a week or so a vortex opened up and yes typically it was pure white I saw two people coming out of it! This was happening around 2:00am. My wife was fast asleep as I was until the light hit my closed eyelids.

My research for the above tools is to keep myself ”grounded”! Not to beheld with bias on just one device only! Money I don’t mind spending! I still have to finish off with the “Bio-Well” for energy analysis. Which uses a Kirlian picture of the persons 10 fingers, placing one and a time to analyze and construct the overall issues that plague those, who are in this type of work or those who are being worked upon. Shows your size of your chakra’s (small or big) it shows alignment ( showing chakra’s out of alignment or too far from the center of the body left or right of it). There is much more but I have to keep a bit brief.

I had to pick up the Life Orgone Meter $600.00 the last medical device would be the Live Blood DarkField microscope with camera installed in the eye piece. Dony told me, to check your elixers after running a program into them, either what did works or doesn’t! I like to bring experimentation into the physyical world for a change. Ultimately, I want to get the “ENS” Scennar and this will be the jewel in one’s crown of scalar manipulation. It’s not for the faint hearted for $8000.00! My partner and my friend, that crazy otter, purchased this device, his bitcoins paid for it when he held on to it for eight years and has plenty leftover.

Oh! The devices above, are expensive! The BIO-WELL and the Spooky2 are pretty much the same in price. It’s around $2000.00 plus SE-51000 is around $6000.00 it was redsigned mine was $4000.00. I just wanted to let the faint of heart know ahead time, and there is no guarantee these prices will stay stabilized with the economy racing to hell! This took me 20 years to collect all the above and be able to actually use the above tools!

I am waiting for my utility coins 10,500 coins all the same thing. They are all utility driven and this might bump somebodies bruise.

So, don’t take this as attack, just letting you know if you want something bad enough sometimes we have no other choice but to go after it by being on the offensive, nobody cares about you as much as you do and. your spouses and children. It ain’t going to drop in your lap! We invested around four thousand dollars into 11 different utility coins around three years ago and now it is over $8000.00 in gross profits. Gains are coming much quicker due to buying more coins dividing them up, placing some here or there. I give no advice and trading these can be nerve racking if your not use to waiting for something to happen.

No coins are being mentioned, this is entirely up to you all. I did my doable research in this three years ago and it paid off! Keeping in mind what goes up must come down. Why mention this? Because some of you are being financially choked! Plus the tools above around $10,000+. Charging is not an option anymore because of the high interest rates. Just keep this in the backs of your minds or dis-reguard it all together! To be honest above and beyond, it was my wife who took the chance not me! My friend tried to convince me to get bitcoin when it was around $50+ per coin! I just couldn’t understand it until I began to research into it!

We of course have gold in our hands and silver made and kept a nice profit! I got 2 ounces of gold and 75 silver dollars! We want to buy more silver these we have control of because we have the physical with us. Those of you who have either the SE-51000 or Spooky2, you can setup your program on your investments to run 7/24 hours per day! The only time I use the machines if I am very short in cash! Tools = “money”! Sad but true!

So, all this ties in, you may want only one of the above or none of the above! We can both agree it’s expensive but hugely rewarding for those who do! I will drop by every now and then within the year! I am not going to edit this, have lot’s to do!

Take care old friend!

I see that but I saw spirit person and it glow a golden behind this person so I was like wow and heard a clear voice of it also so I can't said the name of this person so peace and light later

Mayhem

Zenith
@Scarecrow i sort of gather something from this

“I am Semjase”! I came here to see the Nuclear Receptor she helped the Late Dr. Fred Bell built, I seen its 2ct. diamond from ourside it looked like a beacon telling ships to venture to far inland."

Where you able to set a marker outside of our dimension into another ?