BAJAK DEVICE

Scarecrow

I was wondering did anyone get that BAJAK working like like the original inventor designed it for? There always selling on e-bay similar devicesk quoting this is what Bajak designed. The only thing in presence is, no one ever claims it does anything for them. If you know, please send the link!

Thanks

steven chiverton

i tested mine out in the backyard at night all i got was a weird sensation of some kind of reality change that's all there's a a hole in bajacks design compared to the one listed online and parts for it doesn't include the driver for the piezo which you have to get but even that's not listed with the 15000 hertz piezo so bajacks design is flawed no mention in his design about the piezo every having a driver and at what frequency it really drives his piezo at

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i tested mine out in the backyard at night all i got was a weird sensation of some kind of reality change that's all there's a a hole in bajacks design compared to the one listed online and parts for it doesn't include the driver for the piezo which you have to get but even that's not listed with the 15000 hertz piezo so bajacks design is flawed no mention in his design about the piezo every having a driver and at what frequency it really drives his piezo at

I think that is what I did wrong with the one I built. i installed a piezo buzzer instead of a transducer. It doesn't work with a piezo buzzer, which is a piezo trancducer with a built in driver. But I did find instructions on tuning the Bajak device. You were supposed to turn one of the dials to the point where the transducer makes a click. All while pulsing the unit on and off in a repetitive style. No mention of a transducer with a specified frequency was ever mentioned. In fact the instructions claimed any piezo transducer would do.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Your right about the piezo buzzers, they're not the right frequency, it is a fixed frequency devise.
You need a piezo transducer you can tune the frequencies. Your need to think about scanning.
The frequencies are not all same for different spots or places on
earth. ;)

Professor Opmmur

Last edited: