Banker ‘Suicide' 36 in 2014 and 3 in 2015 already.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
3rd Banker ‘Suicide’ Of 2015
Sunday, January 25, 2015

20150124_tat1.jpg

via ZeroHedge

Following the deaths of 36 bankers last year
, 2015 has got off to an inauspicious start with the reportedsuicide of Chris Van Eeghen – the 4th ABN Amro banker suicide in the last few years. As Quotenet reports, the death of Van Eghen – the head of ABN’s corporate finance and capital markets -”startled” friends and colleagues as the 42-year-old “had a great reputation” at work, came from an “illustrious family,” and enjoyed national fame briefly as the boyfriend of a famous actress/model. As one colleague noted, “he was always cheerful, good mood, and apparently he had everything your heart desired. He never sat in the pit, never was down, so I was extremely surprised. I can not understand.”

This is the third banker death in 2015…

1) Michael Flanagan, 45, head of Foreign Exchange, National Australia Bank, London, England

2) Omar Meza, 33, Vice President, AIG, Los Angeles, America

3) Chris van Eeghen, 42, Head of Syndicate and Corporate Finance Markets, ABN / AMRO, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Right on pace with last years 36 banker death’s. Again, this follows the trend that this guy for all intents and purposes had no plans to kill himself. Was not depressed and so forth. Not that those are usually the people who do kill themselves as statistically that is the case. So whose to say. Another one bites the dust…

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A conspiracy to rid the world of bankers? Apparently some clandestine group working to rid the source of terrorism is hard at work trying to save the human race. Good for them! I hope they succeed.