Barak or Baraq?

OneIsTheWord

Barack, also spelled Barak or Baraq, is a given name of Arabic origin.
From the Semitic root B-R-K, it means "blessed" and is most commonly used in its feminine form Baraka(h).
The Semitic root B-R-K has the original meaning of "to kneel down", with a secondary meaning "to bless".

Obama is a common Fang surname in western Central Africa. Obama is a common Luo surname. It means "to lean", "to bend", "bent over", or "limping". Obama, also translated as Ohama or Kohama, (小浜 or 小濱) is a Japanese surname literally meaning "little beach" or "little island".

Barak means Lighting: Hebrew meaning This comes from Barak,

And He said to them, "I saw Satan
fall like lightning from heaven.
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you

greetings
what do you think?

OakFieldAlienz444

not a fan of obama but i don't ascribe to the idea he's the antichrist.
This is an old theory I used to look at and yes genuinely wondered about it, but seriously:
so far everyone is the antichrist. I've yet to see anyone declare it so.

Wind7

Staff
Speaking of the whore of Babylon, that’s a female antichrist if I get that correctly? Or is it China or Rome?

There are several descriptions.

Babylon the Great, commonly known as the Whore of Babylon, refers to both a symbolic female figure and a place of evil as mentioned in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament. Her full title is stated in Revelation 17:5 as "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth" ~ Whore of Babylon - Wikipedia

There have been many iterations of the evil realm that have interacted closely with human rulers. The relationship will amplify towards the end of this age. This is shown through symbology in the book of Revelation. Here, Babylon is described figuratively to mean all self-centered governments, businesses and religions on the globe. ~ Chapter 27 – What Is Mystery Babylon the Great? – Revelation Explained.

Just look up the Whore of Babylon.

Some have even said that the United States are in total, Babylon herself.